Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Chiefs vs Browns Game Thread.

Default Chiefs vs Browns Game Thread.

Taking predictions now.

Chiefs Four hundred two to zip.

Ok, here is what I truly think. Chiefs - 35 Browns - 10
    I seriously think so, the Browns have almost no talent. The Chiefs have a little bit.

Chiefs talent includes:
    Jammal Charles
    Brandon Flowers
    Dwayne Bowe
    Chris Chambers
    Tamba Hali
    Andy Studebaker
    Mike Vrabel

Browns Talent:
    Josh Cribbs?

Keys to winning.
    • Establish a good run game, then you can get play action game involved.
    • Keep the defense guessing, I liked those formation shifts last week.
    • Pressure the Qb, whoever is starting for the Browns
    • Score, don't stall.

We can do it, I know it, Cleavland is a terrible team. We are just a young team and we have shown teams like Pittsburgh and Dallas that we can put up a fight.

Any Given Sunday.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Now what did I say?

I said Cribbs was there only talent on the team. I was pretty much right - the fact the D gave up everything else.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Now what did I say?

I said Cribbs was there only talent on the team. I was pretty much right - the fact the D gave up everything else.
    yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Now that was a good game.
    In one way you are correct, it was a good game. I was there, second row from the field. One minute I was jumping with joy, the next was blurting out cuss words! A good game will keep one on a roller coaster of emotion to the end.

That said, it was the worst Chiefs game I've ever attended at Arrowhead, for many reasons, not just the pathetic loss. I rarely am one to use the 'F' word, and found myself using it several times at this game! Possibly if I had been drinking beer, I wouldn't have used the 'F' word as much, as it might have lessoned the frustration and disappointment in my team, & with fellow fans.

Missed tackles, dropped passes, bad play calls, bad ref calls, no ref calls...such as there should've been a pass interference call against the Browns in the endzone, that didn't happen. Those watching on TV may have heard the few Chiefs fans who were there, boo the lack of a no pass interference call, on what would've been a TD for KC. Trust me...I saw it, and it was pass interference, not just saying that as a bias Chiefs fan.

Still, even if we had been given the pass interference call, won the game, we still played horrible overall with the missed tackles & dropped passes. It's pathetic when receivers making a team in the NFL drop so many passes in a single season...and we seem to have them all on our team! That said, there were a few good catches too, but the dropped passes took from those, and stay in memory more.

I've never attended a game at Arrowhead where the fans booed our players so much. I don't boo our team, regardless, as it only beats down moral, which is obviously already low. I'm just not a team booing personality. However, I can certainly relate to the booing Chiefs fans that day, and don't pass judgement on them for such.

I've also never attended a Chiefs game with a half empty stadium. I'm not sure why I bothered the entire game to participate with being a '12th man'...as I noticed most Chiefs fans around me weren't, and there weren't enough fans present to make a '12th man' difference for our defense anyway. Besides, it appeared our defense wasn't participating either, so why in the hell I bothered is beyond me, other than I'm not a quitter I suppose.

I felt badly for my friend, his two sons...who were there with me, but seated in a different section...and attending their first game at Arrowhead while visiting here from Germany over Christmas. They typically only visit in the summer, so attending a Chiefs game is a rare opportunity. The boys did come away inspired to become football & Chiefs fans, though I'm not sure how, hahaha. I didn't feel badly for the boys so much that they witnessed their dad's beloved Chiefs lose, as much as I felt badly they weren't able to experience the once historic "loudest stadium in the NFL" and "best fans in the NFL".

In conclusion...there was some sarcastic humor leaving the stadium to lighten our frustrated mood. Stadium employee's were passing out a complimentary 'Chiefs Team Poster', which incorporated around the edges of the 2009 team...graphics honoring the AFL & Chiefs organization 50th anniversary. The guy handing me mine asked, "would you like a historic Chiefs Team Poster?"...I replied, "why is it historic?"...he said, "it's a poster of the worst Chiefs team in their 50 yr history!"

You know it's pretty bad when Chiefs organization stadium employee's are making fun of their team! It's a really cool team poster, due to the surrounding graphics, however, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

PS: Kid Azteca...I appreciate and enjoy respectful, and in jest rivalry between fans of rival teams...sure hope we can keep it that way, as such can bring fun and interest to a website.

I have a good 'website' related friend who lives in Colorado, and is a Bronco's fan of course. She and I respectfully poke at each other all the time...we know it's in fun, don't take it seriously. We share much laughter in our friendship by poking at each's others team, laughter is always a good thing. I suppose the key to successful rivalry website posting...is mutual respect. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 12-28-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: boo boo! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819