Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Printers

Default Casey Printers

Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

Yeah he didn't score, but he didn't throw interceptions or fumble the ball either. He just made great throws and when receivers were unavailable he ran it and got first downs. To me that was some good football.

maybe he will be on the practice team? Maybe another team will pick him up? But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5 View Post

But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.
    It would have been really tough to have looked worse than these two clowns in the pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    It would have been really tough to have looked worse than these two clowns in the pre-season.
    and now the news that they signed a rookie QB... what is going on in their heads?

Man he must have had a really bad personality or something.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    But Huard is rated the second best QB in all of the NFL. Oh wait, that was last year.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    But Huard is rated the second best QB in all of the NFL. Oh wait, that was last year.

Just add this to the list of stupid cuts by the Chiefs management. Anyone remember Brian Shay?

http://www.harlonhill.com/Winners/brian_shay_1998.htm

I think he's done now, but the guy rewrote the NCAA record books and couldn't get a starting spot on the team.

HA! Zing!

If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately.

Note how she said "was rated the second best" but not "was the second best QB".

And I thought the "zings" about Huard would all be done when everyone associated with professional football is stating the same thing that has been stated by a vocal minority here:

"Croyle is not ready - he proved it in pre-season. Don't throw the season away just to build him. Take a shot w/ Huard, who is no HOF QB, but did do respectably well last year. If he blows the season, then use the reaminder to build Croyle."

I guess this is a unanimous opinion now -- unless, and I don't see how it's really possible, someone still says Croyle should start the opener...
    Last edited by stlchief; 09-04-2007 at 12:47 AM.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately.

Note how she said "was rated the second best" but not "was the second best QB".

Thanks. I think.

I don't believe Huard was the second best QB last year. If he was, I don't believe he would have struggled so much against a second year, no name QB who's not even ready to start to win a spot the very next season. I find it difficult to believe that I'm the only person that seems to bother.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5 View Post
    Yeah he didn't score, but he didn't throw interceptions or fumble the ball either. He just made great throws and when receivers were unavailable he ran it and got first downs. To me that was some good football.

maybe he will be on the practice team? Maybe another team will pick him up? But I still thought he was way better than Croyle and Huard.
    we are talking about printers right ? Pretty sure he did fumble and lose a preseason game for us in the redzone! the guy has everything a quarterback needs except hes like Dante when he was with the Vikequeens He has cement hands.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    If I knew (or cared) how to give "rep" I would give Luv some for quoting statistics accurately...
    Ya see the little scales icon at the top right hand corner of every reply/thread starter?

Click it. :)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast