Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Printers

Default Casey Printers

Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    we are talking about printers right ? Pretty sure he did fumble and lose a preseason game for us in the redzone! the guy has everything a quarterback needs except hes like Dante when he was with the Vikequeens He has cement hands.
    Oh...he did, right in front of me!! Thanx for bringing that up!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Casey Printers was never going to do anything for the Chiefs, he had only limited success in the CFL and we all know that the CFL has players that will never even sniff the NFL and I am Canadian! But the league does not have the best players!

As far as Huard is concerned he had the second best passer rating last year next to Manning and was rated #1 in the league with his touchdown to interception ratio. I know he did not play a full season and that was last year but lets give him a shot and see this year!

He ran well, not to sure about the hand (all prelim investigation did not bode well) had a nice arm though but I think sick dog is mostly right,time will tell
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Possibly; all I know is that every QB has had center snap problems at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Casey Printers was never going to do anything for the Chiefs, he had only limited success in the CFL and we all know that the CFL has players that will never even sniff the NFL and I am Canadian! But the league does not have the best players!

As far as Huard is concerned he had the second best passer rating last year next to Manning and was rated #1 in the league with his touchdown to interception ratio. I know he did not play a full season and that was last year but lets give him a shot and see this year!
    Question, Warren Moon, did he or did he not come out of the CFL.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Question, Warren Moon, did he or did he not come out of the CFL.
    Good point, but no one younger then myself has license to use the smilie!
    j/k

But I am going to be a grandpa in less than 2 weeks! I thought I should look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    How does that explain why he struggled competing with Croyle and has looked so bad this year?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    How does that explain why he struggled competing with Croyle and has looked so bad this year?
    He didn't really have a chance to look good OR bad, imo. I think they based the preseason decision entirely on Croyle "winning" the job. They have a good idea of what Huard is capable of since he has been in the Chief's system for the last four years. I agree with the decision to keep a known commodity on the bench during preseason games that don't matter.

They didn't need to see what Huard can do in games. They needed to evaluate Croyle. So Croyle had his shot. To say that Huard performed as badly as Croyle during the preseason is to condense useless statistics into percentages from games that don't matter. Had Huard been on the field for three quarters of play in any preseason game, he may have found some rhythm. As it was, there was no need to risk injury to a guy you don't really need to evaluate in game-time.

They know what they are getting with Huard. I trust the decision. Herm gets paid a lot more than I do to field a cometetive team. It's easy to do in Madden or in fantasy but that doesn't make somebody football's Nostradomus.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Your right tornado Moon did but there are only a handful that have come out and done well. The players that have come out of the CFL to play in the NFL have carved up that league, Moon, Flutie, Garcia. Printers is not in that group.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast