Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Printers

Default Casey Printers

Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    But I am going to be a grandpa in less than 2 weeks! I thought I should look like one.
    No need to be stingy Chiefster, Congrats Tornadospotter, may the child be healthy and strong like bull!!!!!!!
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    He didn't really have a chance to look good OR bad, imo. I think they based the preseason decision entirely on Croyle "winning" the job. They have a good idea of what Huard is capable of since he has been in the Chief's system for the last four years. I agree with the decision to keep a known commodity on the bench during preseason games that don't matter.

They didn't need to see what Huard can do in games. They needed to evaluate Croyle. So Croyle had his shot. To say that Huard performed as badly as Croyle during the preseason is to condense useless statistics into percentages from games that don't matter. Had Huard been on the field for three quarters of play in any preseason game, he may have found some rhythm. As it was, there was no need to risk injury to a guy you don't really need to evaluate in game-time.

They know what they are getting with Huard. I trust the decision. Herm gets paid a lot more than I do to field a cometetive team. It's easy to do in Madden or in fantasy but that doesn't make somebody football's Nostradomus.
    WHy would you give Croyle a shot then? You've got the second best QB in the league. WOuldn't you automatically start him without question?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Why is the Croyle/Huard argument still going on?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Canada, until the season starts and Huard leads the Chiefs to victories the debate will go on and on and will actually get more and more heated if he does not do well. It actually all started about the releasing of Printers. You and I both know about the talent pool in the CFL.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    WHy would you give Croyle a shot then? You've got the second best QB in the league. WOuldn't you automatically start him without question?
    Sorry....I guess this same quote over and over and over is what I am really wondering about. When we are done why don't we all go out and beat a dead horse??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Canada, until the season starts and Huard leads the Chiefs to victories the debate will go on and on and will actually get more and more heated if he does not do well. It actually all started about the releasing of Printers. You and I both know about the talent pool in the CFL.
    More like a talent puddle!!

LOL! Oh ya sorry I misspelled that!

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    No need to be stingy Chiefster, Congrats Tornadospotter, may the child be healthy and strong like bull!!!!!!!
    Ditto! Congrats man! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Sorry....I guess this same quote over and over and over is what I am really wondering about. When we are done why don't we all go out and beat a dead horse??
    I'm never going to get an answer, so I'm done. Sorry for any displeasure I've caused.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm never going to get an answer, so I'm done. Sorry for any displeasure I've caused.
    You have not caused any displeasure luv. Legitimate questions are always encouraged whether they are answered or not.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast