Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Printers

Default Casey Printers

Why the heck was he released? The guy was electric during preseason and has a great record from the CFL.

I am starting to lose faith in QB choices by Carl Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You have not caused any displeasure luv. Legitimate questions are always encouraged whether they are answered or not.
    Yeah, but beating a dead horse is pointless and annoys people.
    Everything happens for a reason.

My guess luv is that he is 34 a career back up and Croyle is Edwards guy because he drafted him and he wants the Chiefs to get younger have a QB for many years but Croyle never won the job, Huard is smarter with the football does not throw many picks and performed very well last year and should have started the rest of the season regardless of Green coming back. Now if Huard does not play well he can go right to Croyle. Again only my opinion not saying it is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Your right tornado Moon did but there are only a handful that have come out and done well. The players that have come out of the CFL to play in the NFL have carved up that league, Moon, Flutie, Garcia. Printers is not in that group.
    Well I hope he gets a shot with a team in the NFL. I think he will be a playmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    No need to be stingy Chiefster, Congrats Tornadospotter, may the child be healthy and strong like bull!!!!!!!
    Thank You, We know he is a boy, So Grandpa will make sure he is a KC Chiefs fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Your right tornado Moon did but there are only a handful that have come out and done well. The players that have come out of the CFL to play in the NFL have carved up that league, Moon, Flutie, Garcia. Printers is not in that group.
    Yet!
    But he can.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Thank You, We know he is a boy, So Grandpa will make sure he is a KC Chiefs fan!
    Ahem. Girls can be Chiefs fans, too.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Ahhh, bringin the lad up right!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Ahem. Girls can be Chiefs fans, too.
    Why yes; yes they can!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm never going to get an answer, so I'm done. Sorry for any displeasure I've caused.
    What....u are offended...last time you made that quote it was with (sarcasm) beside it. Sorry if that led me to believe that you weren't really looking for an answer!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Whatever... I'm just going to stick to generic posts like "spot on!" and "go Chiefs!" from now on. Trying to explain anything or even having a little faith in the coaching staff/team is just getting frustrating at this point. Chiefs will have a winning season and go to the playoffs. We have some good talent and an experienced coaching staff. I'm going to support the players selected to be on the field and the coaches running things from the sidelines. My boy, Damon is going to light it up and LJ will run people over. I want to feel good about football and my team. I look forward to this too much and for too long every year to just throw the season away before it starts or to throw people under the bus who are WAY better at their jobs than I could ever dream of being. Rant over. GO CHIEFS!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Spot on mOefOe...Go Chiefs
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast