Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Chiefs receivers...........

Default Dear Chiefs receivers...........

Catch the f-cking football when thrown to you

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhater79 View Post
    Catch the f-cking football when thrown to you

Yup, you are hereby cordially invited to DO YOUR JOBS.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    You think they're gonna trade Chris chambers?
    Chambers is a free agent after this season, he is free to go where ever they pay him the most money. I doubt the Chiefs will even tender an offer to him.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Chambers is a free agent after this season, he is free to go where ever they pay him the most money. I doubt the Chiefs will even tender an offer to him.
    OK.

Is that the same situation with Tony G and atlanta?

OK.

Is that the same situation with Tony G and atlanta?

no, unlike Chambers, Tony was still under contract with the Chiefs, hence, why we got compensation for trading him.

Chambers is a UFA at the end of the year, meaning he can do as he pleases.

will we tender an offer to chambers? I think we should. Will it be the best offer, or, if so, will it be better than his other offers enough that he will want to stay with us? I sure hope so.

I think realistically we have a good chance of keeping him with us, but, if he did decide to go to another team i wouldnt be that surprised either.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    no, unlike Chambers, Tony was still under contract with the Chiefs, hence, why we got compensation for trading him.

Chambers is a UFA at the end of the year, meaning he can do as he pleases.

will we tender an offer to chambers? I think we should. Will it be the best offer, or, if so, will it be better than his other offers enough that he will want to stay with us? I sure hope so.

I think realistically we have a good chance of keeping him with us, but, if he did decide to go to another team i wouldnt be that surprised either.
    hmmmmmmm

Referring to who?

Bowe, of course, who earned the nickname "Stupid" from me for using a banned substance and getting suspended for it. Players obviously know substances which are no-no's, and so it's pretty dang stupid to go ahead and use one anyway.

He's been dropping passes all year.

Of course, not to single him out too much, since Bradley, Wade, and numerous others have also been wearing grease on their gloves.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    what ever man, unless Chambers wants to leave, He will be here. I think he would like being a Chief, that way he can have the satisfaction of saying..Hey, I helped build the 20** Superbowl Chiefs.
    True and we actually appreciate him, he will be a star here unlike when he was with the Chargers.

After the way Chambers was essentially run out of town in San Diego I'd guess he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. If he wants to play San Diego a couple times a year, KC is the only legit choice. No room in Denver (Marshall and Royal)...Oakland is well, Oakland. So KC is the only logical choice in that group.

My best guess though for top offer is likely either Cincinnati (as they are missing Housh) or Baltimore (Flacco needs some legit targets and they'd be a top contender)...

KC can't give him the top offer as they have too many other spots to fill to give that money to a streaky, aging WR...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    After the way Chambers was essentially run out of town in San Diego I'd guess he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. If he wants to play San Diego a couple times a year, KC is the only legit choice. No room in Denver (Marshall and Royal)...Oakland is well, Oakland. So KC is the only logical choice in that group.

My best guess though for top offer is likely either Cincinnati (as they are missing Housh) or Baltimore (Flacco needs some legit targets and they'd be a top contender)...

KC can't give him the top offer as they have too many other spots to fill to give that money to a streaky, aging WR...
    Yup, it's possible that he will be back next year; although not probable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    what ever man, unless Chambers wants to leave, He will be here. I think he would like being a Chief, that way he can have the satisfaction of saying..Hey, I helped build the 2087 Superbowl Chiefs.
    Fix'd.
    Can any of you hang on til then?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast