Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Haley Must Go.

Default Haley Must Go.

1. Fires all his offensive coaches - no replacements. This is a major failure for a young team.

2. Hires a DC whose defenses have been ranked near the bottom of the league the past 6 years. This is a major failure for a young team.

3. Failed to address our biggest weakness when he got here - our very offensive line.

4. Game planning/play calling. The laughing stock of the league.

Haley is a failure. Flat out. I'm not willing to give this guy 3 more years to prove himself just to watch this team continually lose. It is painfully obvios to me that he is not a NFL head coach. Pioli made a mistake. He needs to fix it this off-season.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    haley has made some questionable decisions this year but it is his 1st year as head coach.i know he is a better coach than what he is showing but he has to hire the right help so he dosen't have all the pressure of running every aspect of the game.our front 7 is pitiful,rushing defense is horrible and we need to shore it up.lets face it,the players we thought were stoppers are not,time to let them go and get some studs on that line.....i believe we will progress in the off season so lets give him a chance
    Really? How do you know he is a better coach? Has he shown anywhere that he knows how to be a head coach?

He did alright as an OC for Arizona with a team that was pretty much put together for him when he got there. Now he has to build a program and a team, where has he ever shown that he knows how to do that?

NEVER. PLUS, what he DOES know has been one of our shining failures. He knows receivers and we have had nothing but a revolving door of pass-droppers all season long.

Additionally, it seems the only thing he knows how to do when hr gets in trouble is start passing the ball. He did the same thing in Arizona. Other teams know this and they are killing us. Haley is a one trick pony.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Really? How do you know he is a better coach? Has he shown anywhere that he knows how to be a head coach?

He did alright as an OC for Arizona with a team that was pretty much put together for him when he got there. Now he has to build a program and a team, where has he ever shown that he knows how to do that?

NEVER. PLUS, what he DOES know has been one of our shining failures. He knows receivers and we have had nothing but a revolving door of pass-droppers all season long.

Additionally, it seems the only thing he knows how to do when hr gets in trouble is start passing the ball. He did the same thing in Arizona. Other teams know this and they are killing us. Haley is a one trick pony.
    And where has he shown he is a bad head coach? He was brought to KC that was probably the WORST team in the NFL last year. He was told to rebuild a HORRIBLE team in one off-season.

If he doesn't make the necessary changes and doesn't turn this team around next season, I'm sure his job will be on the line. Until then, he isn't going anywhere. I'm sure Pioli feels the same way.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    And where has he shown he is a bad head coach? He was brought to KC that was probably the WORST team in the NFL last year. He was told to rebuild a HORRIBLE team in one off-season.

If he doesn't make the necessary changes and doesn't turn this team around next season, I'm sure his job will be on the line. Until then, he isn't going anywhere. I'm sure Pioli feels the same way.
    He has actually shown he is a bad head coach every week he has been at KC so far.

There are times when you see a guy that you know is a good coach, you have seen him do great things and make great moves. Then, you have a guy like we have who has done NOTHING right this season.

I have said it before, and I will say it until I am blue in the face. You DO NOT let a rookie head coach take over on a team full of rookies. This is NOT the guy you want rebuilding a team. He would be a great headcoach for Pittsburgh, San Diego, or even Denver, Dallas, or a team that has most of the pieces in place.

We don't have most of the pieces in place and now we have to wait while he gets on the job training on how to build a team. At that rate, in about five years, we will be where we need to be.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

WOW!!!
    Haley hired these bad coaches.
    With the late date Haley was hired, I don't think he could walk into the front door and order steak. It was more that he went to the back door and got stale bread.
    Other coaches have turned teams around in one year.
    True, but they had more horses in their stable than nags. Haley can only use the players Pioli gives him.
    This DL sucks.
    No it hasn't been great, but without Dorsey, Cleveland took advantage. A huge chuck of the rushing yards we give up is due to bad LB's.
    Haley's play calling sucks 1/2 the time, he should have run the ball more through those holes.
    With 2 starters out of an already bad OL, I thought they did well. The only hole I saw was on JC's 47 yd run, the rest was JC running through creases. Besides the offense just put up 491 yds total offense and you're still complaining.
    Now I don't like everything the new regime is doing, but if you're going to force your opinions on us, at least base them on logical facts instead of drunken gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    WOW!!!
    With the late date Haley was hired, I don't think he could walk into the front door and order steak. It was more that he went to the back door and got stale bread.
    True, but they had more horses in their stable than nags. Haley can only use the players Pioli gives him.
    This DL sucks.
    No it hasn't been great, but without Dorsey, Cleveland took advantage. A huge chuck of the rushing yards we give up is due to bad LB's.
    Haley's play calling sucks 1/2 the time, he should have run the ball more through those holes.
    With 2 starters out of an already bad OL, I thought they did well. The only hole I saw was on JC's 47 yd run, the rest was JC running through creases. Besides the offense just put up 491 yds total offense and you're still complaining.
    Now I don't like everything the new regime is doing, but if you're going to force your opinions on us, at least base them on logical facts instead of drunken gibberish
    At least one person on here has common sense and is realistic like me. haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    WOW!!!
    This DL sucks.
    Really. How does someone force their opinion on anybody? You read it then either agree or disagree. And I guess if someone has a differing opinion than yourself, its drunken gibberish? You seem to have a high opinion - of yourself.
    That being said, allow me to illustrate my point so that even you might understand. My opinion of Haley is not based on "facts". Its simply the way I see the situation. And it probably won't change no matter how many I might slam down.
    SHUT IT

It was an EMBARRASSING loos to the Brownies on our Field. Im willing to give Haley a shot but get Clancy outta here!!!
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

I agree with PBA on this. He had absolutely no time to hire anyone. Is it his fault for not wanting Gailey as the OC? Maybe, but he just didn't want to run the type of offense that Gailey runs. As for DC, there's a reason he waited weeks before actually naming Pendergast as DC. It was because they were trying to get someone, ANYONE better than Pendergast, but it was so late that it was impossible.

Now, yes, Haley has been awful at times with playcalling, he has made some silly rookie HC mistakes, and his clock-management has been left with much to desire, but luckily, I think those things can improve with experience. I say that if he fires Pendergast and hires an OC and DC, then I stick with him for another year.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I agree with PBA on this. He had absolutely no time to hire anyone. Is it his fault for not wanting Gailey as the OC? Maybe, but he just didn't want to run the type of offense that Gailey runs. As for DC, there's a reason he waited weeks before actually naming Pendergast as DC. It was because they were trying to get someone, ANYONE better than Pendergast, but it was so late that it was impossible.

Now, yes, Haley has been awful at times with playcalling, he has made some silly rookie HC mistakes, and his clock-management has been left with much to desire, but luckily, I think those things can improve with experience. I say that if he fires Pendergast and hires an OC and DC, then I stick with him for another year.
    I'm tired of excuses for mediocrity. I'm tired of losing. Either you can do the job or you can't. I don't see ANY signs that Haley can do this job.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm tired of excuses for mediocrity. I'm tired of losing. Either you can do the job or you can't. I don't see ANY signs that Haley can do this job.
    And on that note, if a Cowher or someone of that caliber were to show up, then I'd take that route instantly, since I'm about as impatient as most everyone else! I just want to give him at least somewhat of a chance as long as he makes the moves that common sense would say to make.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast