Thread: hah Charger clinch the division

Default hah Charger clinch the division

Emotional game indeed. Now I hope the Chargers fail in the playoffs instantly.
    ha LJ with a 27 yard run.

Yes the Donkeys lose to the Raiders and their playoff hopes are almost dead now!
    It starts with the Offensive line

I hate to say it and I hate to admit it, but I actually think the Chargers have a great shot at making it to the Superbowl. The Chargers will get a bye in the playoffs and will end up playing their first game at home. Looking at the teams out there, they're all very winable games for the Chargers. If they win that game, they'll probably be facing the Colts in the AFC Championship game and we all gotta admit that the Chargers have been the Colts kryptonite for the past few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I hate to say it and I hate to admit it, but I actually think the Chargers have a great shot at making it to the Superbowl. The Chargers will get a bye in the playoffs and will end up playing their first game at home. Looking at the teams out there, they're all very winable games for the Chargers. If they win that game, they'll probably be facing the Colts in the AFC Championship game and we all gotta admit that the Chargers have been the Colts kryptonite for the past few years now.
    Yep ive got a friend who is a diehard colts fan and he HATES the chargers ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ GOT NOTHING on JC. Charles has ripped runs of 74, 56, and 48. I hope we can shut down LJ and blow up the Bungels.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    LJ GOT NOTHING on JC. Charles has ripped runs of 74, 56, and 48. I hope we can shut down LJ and blow up the Bungels.
    If some nobody like Jerome Harrison can run for nearly 300 on us, anyone can.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    he doesn't have the agility like Charles and he is 30 but okay. He had like 4 carries. Neither does Holmes have anything on him either I guess. I think Charles could be the best running back we ever had if he stays healthy. Anyway there RB's will run all over us Sunday. Expect a 1000 yard rushing performance by all of there RB's combined if Dorsey isn't playing. I don't like the look of this matchup Sunday ugh.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-22-2009 at 07:09 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If some nobody like Jerome Harrison can run for nearly 300 on us, anyone can.
    I was comparing the 2.

I am hoping the D will man up and tackle that fool come game time. I don't mind getting beat by Cincy, but I sure as hell don't want LJ thinking he is the SH*T now.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>