View Poll Results: Option A or option B

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs?

32 88.89%
  • B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft?

4 11.11%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Default Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Ok, so it looks as if Denver is yet again in the thralls of another epic late season collapse-this one subsequently worse the previous two. And our playoff hopes will more than likely hinge on the last game of the year versus the Kansas City Chiefs.

So my question to you is:

A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs, thus ripping out the heart of every Bronco fan in existence?

Or

B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft(I know, I know, he may not be there but go with it it)?

donks nor the chargers will win the SB so get the frikin pick and get Suh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Smith and Thomas are legendary!
    FYP!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    FYP!!
    You sir are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Ok, so it looks as if Denver is yet again in the thralls of another epic late season collapse-this one subsequently worse the previous two. And our playoff hopes will more than likely hinge on the last game of the year versus the Kansas City Chiefs.

So my question to you is:

A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs, thus ripping out the heart of every Bronco fan in existence?

Or

B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft(I know, I know, he may not be there but go with it it)?

A!!!!
    The Chiefs have much bigger needs than defensive line. O-line, LB, and safety to name a few examples. Suh will be long gone by the time KC is up.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderhater79 View Post
    A!!!!
    The Chiefs have much bigger needs than defensive line. O-line, LB, and safety to name a few examples. Suh will be long gone by the time KC is up.
    And also it'd be nice to beat the donks

In Okung we trust... and also Cassel. Protect his blind side for the next 5+ years.

Question = Fail

Nothing better than a win.

Never surender and never give up, A:Always a WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    I just want to interact with all five Chief fans left.
    HA! In your dreams! In reality, the nightmare for you is that there are literally more like 500,000 Chiefs fans! They're simply taking a vacation while the entire Chiefs organization, and team take a vacation, haha! You know how it works...following a lead? lol

When one has not much left to be happy about with their team, a sense of humor is a valuable asset! :)

I would always take a win over a loss, regardless...but a win over the Donkey's is priceless by comparison to just about anything, including a draft pick! hahaha

Heck, historically, most of our draft picks, with a few rare exceptions, don't work out long term, are traded, whatever...but any win over a rival team, especially the Donkey's is a sweet victory that remains in memory long term! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast