View Poll Results: Option A or option B

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs?

32 88.89%
  • B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft?

4 11.11%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Default Hypothetical Question For Chiefs Fans

Ok, so it looks as if Denver is yet again in the thralls of another epic late season collapse-this one subsequently worse the previous two. And our playoff hopes will more than likely hinge on the last game of the year versus the Kansas City Chiefs.

So my question to you is:

A) Would you rather be a spoiler and destroy Denver's chances of making the playoffs, thus ripping out the heart of every Bronco fan in existence?

Or

B) Lose-and assure yourself of picking Ndamukong Suh in this year's upcoming draft(I know, I know, he may not be there but go with it it)?

I won't say that I'll never root for a Chiefs' loss.

Hypothetically, if this were Herm's fourth season, and a win would help secure a fifth season for him, while not getting us to a point where I thought we were a decent team, then I would hope for a loss.

With this situation, the only thing that I see that could be gained, either way, is the joy of knocking a rival out of the playoffs. Not much, for me, but that's all I see that can be gained here.

Draft position doesn't seem to mean anything to Pioli. So he will take whatever player, regardless of our draft position.

Besides... Suh's position doesn't even exist on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I won't say that I'll never root for a Chiefs' loss.

Hypothetically, if this were Herm's fourth season, and a win would help secure a fifth season for him, while not getting us to a point where I thought we were a decent team, then I would hope for a loss.

With this situation, the only thing that I see that could be gained, either way, is the joy of knocking a rival out of the playoffs. Not much, for me, but that's all I see that can be gained here.

Draft position doesn't seem to mean anything to Pioli. So he will take whatever player, regardless of our draft position.

Besides... Suh's position doesn't even exist on this team.
    that would be a nightmare where even I would have to consider if it would be worth it to see the Chiefs lose a game. Thankfuly Pioli took care of that for us all and sent that useless coach away to the land of espn.

Suh is only 305 lbs man.I don't think he will do anything in the nfl.I maybe wrong.Would rather have mt Cody in the 2nd if he is there or Cam Thomas.

I know Suh was really good in college but,don't think he will be much in nfl.To small,probably better at tackle.

I remember another can't miss DT that was in the draft a couple of years ago.

You need someone at the nt position that is abou 340 and has a mean streak.

By the way, in a couple of year when the Chiefs are a winning team and a perennial playoff contender, I think we will look back at this Denver game as the springboard that made it happen.

If the Chiefs had lost this game, the mood in KC land would be drastically different right now. It was probably the most important win of the last decade('00-'09) for the Chiefs.

Wow first you pick up a thread and second guess people 3 months later and then you show us that you have no football knowledge. Suh is not a nose tackle, he is a defensive tackle. If he was drafted by a 3-4 team where he doesnt belong, he would be an End. First he doesnt belong here because he doesnt fit our system. (Not that he couldnt outplay some of our players) He just fits better in a 4-3. Second, you are comparing him to players of a totally differant possition. Suh will have plenty of success. But to give credit where credit is due. You are right that Cody or Thomas would be great pickups in the second round. Late second that is.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456