Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todd Haley for OC

Default Todd Haley for OC

Todd Haley for OC. What does everyone think about that? Ive been thinking about it for a while now. I mean he was OC back in arizona and they had a good Offense.

I know they have a better Qb and WRs but still.

1) Haley would probably not accept the demotion/pay cut.

2) Who's gonna replace Haley? If it's not Cowher, it's not worth cutting Todd's chance at the helm short.

As much as this sucks, a coach should at least get a second season. If there is encouraging improvement, give him another year.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post

2) Who's gonna replace Haley? If it's not Cowher, it's not worth cutting Todd's chance at the helm short.

As much as this sucks, a coach should at least get a second season. If there is encouraging improvement, give him another year.
    Maybe after next season if things dont pick up or if they can get Cowher?

Well, from what I understand, if Bill's going to get back into the league it's going to be next season.

I don't care what message it sends Haley (and I still like Haley, mind you), Cowher's a guy worth making a run at.

Well, from what I understand, if Bill's going to get back into the league it's going to be next season.

I don't care what message it sends Haley (and I still like Haley, mind you), Cowher's a guy worth making a run at.
    I think so.

Agreed with all of the above. Good post.

Do you really think Cowher or any of the big name coaches would want to come to KC right now? I don't.

I do not think they want to come to KC, not because of the players or product, but because they will want more control. We hitched our wagon to the GM. You have two ways to go. Either a powerful GM that calls all the shots or a powerful coach that does. We have gone the GM route. All the coaches mentioned are going to have the majority of the power in an organization.

The NFL doesn't work like this. Head coaches don't accept demotions, and new head coaches bring in their own staff 9 times out of 10.

Come on Aussie...lets close all threads about Haley being out as HC.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast