Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rankings

Default Rankings

Maybe we could have a way to reward a member for great contributions to the site; i.e. valid posts, news, insight, etc. Have Admin set up a contest and have other members vote on who should win. It should be based on valid threads and who contributes more. I think it will open up the forums to more valid posts plus incorporate competition within the forum. I think it would be fun in my opinion.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Maybe we could have a way to reward a member for great contributions to the site; i.e. valid posts, news, insight, etc. Have Admin set up a contest and have other members vote on who should win. It should be based on valid threads and who contributes more. I think it will open up the forums to more valid posts plus incorporate competition within the forum. I think it would be fun in my opinion.
    Of course this is entirely up to the admin, but a "Valid post contest"??? Look I'll just quit hijacking and post whoring; I get the hint; although I doubt seriously it will solve the perceived problem, but who knows.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-08-2007 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Of course this is entirely up to the admin, but a "Valid post contest"??? Look I'll just quit hijacking and post whoring; I get the hint; although I doubt seriously it will solve the perceived problem, but who knows.
    No retreat, no surrender. NEVER SURRENDER!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

You-a Ho? Me A bigger HO' X-mas round the bend.
    Last edited by spiman; 09-08-2007 at 03:49 AM.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    No retreat, no surrender. NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Agreed! But, I have never seen so much belly-achin over the content of post replies. I mean, geez, people get a grip, quit waiting a week to post your thoughts and opinions in a given thread and use the features available on the boards. I mean waiting two-three days or so to contribute to a conversation and then having issues about the direction in which the conversation has taken is getting a bit old.

Sorry for the rant; I’m sure the one who posted the thread starter did not have all that in mind when he posted it.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-08-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Agreed! But, I have never seen so much belly-achin over the content of post replies. I mean, geez, people get a grip, quit waiting a week to post your thoughts and opinions in a given thread and use the features available on the boards. I mean waiting two-three days or so to contribute to a conversation and then having issues about the direction in which the conversation has taken is getting a bit old.

Sorry for the rant; I’m sure the one who posted the thread starter did not have all that in mind when he posted it.
    Hey man it's cool! I like the post whoring things. (I do it) I am fine with whatever.

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Hey man it's cool! I like the post whoring things. (I do it) I am fine with whatever.

Yeah...what he said
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We know you do!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    We know you do!!
    And I am dang proud of it ha ha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast