Thread: Question for Clark Hunt

Post Question for Clark Hunt

Clark,
    As a season ticket holder and the mess we are in again this year. Why are the ticket prices going up?

What are you going to do for the fans?

Also why couldn't you have purchased the tickets for the Cleveland game. With the blackout this has caused an economic decline-sports bars and such.

I like Todd, but I think the cancer lies amount some players that are only there for the $$$$'s.

Good questions; however, I highly doubt that Clark ever frequents our boards.

If you wanted to see the game so badly, why not buy a ticket and go to the stadium?

Why would the owner buy the tickets so that you can sit at home and have his product for free?

Quote Originally Posted by SAPHOJUNKIE View Post
    If you wanted to see the game so badly, why not buy a ticket and go to the stadium?

Why would the owner buy the tickets so that you can sit at home and have his product for free?
    Cause I live in Canada and spent $2000 coming to watch the last two games. Sorry im not a millionaire, you think he would want to help out the people who made him a millionaire.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I did purchase tickets-remember I am a Season Ticket holder and saw the game live (if you want to call it a game), I was reaching out for those who do not have the money (and mine for 2 tickets and parking pass for the season was $2500.00). My father who loves the game can not travel and enjoys his Sundays. My friends that own a Sports Bar lost a considerable amount of $$$$$$. I agree with what Canada expressed, Clark should help those out that help his bank account. I hear over and over the fans are a big part of the game, but if we are overlooked do you think the fans will come back. I am not sure if I am purchasing this year-should I spend $2500.00 again or pay bills? When the Health Care bill passes-the middle class will be the ones taxed to death. So what comes first? Taxes or support the Chiefs as a fan.

Maybe you should start a petition to clark. It worked for LJ and it could work for you.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Ticket prices should not be going up for a team of which has now had multiple losing seasons. Unfortunately, NFL Franchise ticket prices I think are regulated by the NFL, of which receives royalities from each franchise. Possibly the increase is more related to the NFL than Hunt?

Maybe the increase has something to do with the city/county taxes, of which I think were increased to cover stadium improvements?

I dunno why the prices increased, but do agree they shouldn't have based upon the teams losing record, half empty stadium as it is. As well, the failed economy. One would think it would be more financially wise to lower ticket prices, attempt to encourage fans returning to Arrowhead. Everyone directly and indirectly connected to Arrowhead Stadium and the Chiefs...lose when tickets don't sell.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I would say that Clark should be buying the tickets because he get's paid a 100 million for tv rights that all nfl owners get. I would say Clark should buy the tickets because if he turns around and gives them to people they in turn will pay $22 to park and then a ton of money to get food, beer and merchandise. Another good reason is that the less the average person or child see's the Chiefs the more likely they'll be to be a fan of a team that IS on tv.

I'm a season ticket holder as well and I won't be buying tickets next year if they are increasing the prices. I got told no raises or promotions for 2010 due to the economic conditions. So why should I pay even more for a team that to date has won 3 out of 15 games? I love the Chiefs but from a business stance if you put a terrible team on the field you're going to get even less attendance by raising the ticket prices. Just my two cents, I'll take my change now.
    Last edited by OPLookn; 12-28-2009 at 09:51 PM.