Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Herm Why !!!

Default Why Herm Why !!!

Why did herm edwards let go of possibly one of the best secrets in the NFL. Arena football recievers can catch anything because they are used to catching footballs in major traffic. I mean its just a thought but sippio has the kind of talent to make it big in the NFL. Herm needs to keep this kid around somehow some way because when we are in the middle of the season and webb still isnt doing **** we need to give Sippio a chance hes big fast and probably better hands than kennison so what th ehell si wrong with you Herm ! bring Sippio back ! Who cares about having ANOHTER CB we got two young ones in patterson and brackenridge ! Bring Sippio back ! Sorry just really pissed the let Sippio go

Couldn't agree with ya more, If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

I was looking forward to seeing Sippio as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Why did herm edwards let go of possibly one of the best secrets in the NFL...

In short, because he's an idiot.

I agree on this one. Made me cringe to read Sippio didn't make it. Also seems real dumb to drop 2 QB's that have been thru training camp to pick up a third-string rookie. They should have just cut Terell or Printers and kept the other.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Maybe so with Sippio but there is a reason he is in the arena league. You mean to tell me no other scout in this whole league noticed this guy? You would think that there would be more guys coming out of there. I think the league is just full of a bunch of stiffs that most likely can not cover anyone with basic college talent. But then again I have been wrong before.

He maybe from the Arena League,still had better hands than anyone else Ive seen as of yet.Bowe still has alot to prove.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Where did you read this - I couldnt find anything on Sippio leaving . i found the article where the signed a two year deal with him on August 13th ????? Im at a loss if this is true !

http://www.wildbillschiefs.com/cgi-b...splay&num=3456
    Last edited by YZILLA; 09-04-2007 at 03:37 PM.

nevermind I see that they put him on the practice squad. Does that mean he cannot come off if they lose a guy? damn you Herm , I was just thinking things were looking up since all they every did was brag on hard knocks about him catching every ball and how he is as talented if not more talented as Bowe. This is a sad Day for me.
    Last edited by YZILLA; 09-04-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    nevermind I see that they put him on the practice squad. Does that mean he cannot come off if they lose a guy? damn you Herm , I was just thinking things were looking up since all they every did was brag on hard knocks about him catching every ball and how he is as talented if not more talented as Bowe. This is a sad Day for me.
    I believe they can bring him on off the practice squad at any time if the need arises. I think.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast