Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suh?

Default Suh?

Did some of u hear that we were going back to the 4-3 or what? What is all this hype on Suh?

i dont doubt he is a good player, becuz he is.

But i just dont see him as an NT. (or do u think he will play DE or linebacker)?

We need a big earthmover at least 350 pounds. Or at least some one who wont get pushed back.

Now if we go back to 43 im all for it. And Dorsey will prob go back to DT as well.

And then we have wasted a lot of money on a certain Mr. Jackson..
    I really doubt that we are going back to the 4-3.

Suh does look like an interresting player though.

Dorsey should be DE or DT and we should draft suh (maybe??)

I really can't decide........

God, what's the deal with all the Suh talk? We will be picking 4th at the earliest and he will be long gone by then. He doesn't fit our system and the one position he'd play in it is the one position we should absolutely not be using a draft pick on in this draft because it was our 1st pick in the last two drafts, as well as our 3rd rounder last year.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    God, what's the deal with all the Suh talk? We will be picking 4th at the earliest and he will be long gone by then. He doesn't fit our system and the one position he'd play in it is the one position we should absolutely not be using a draft pick on in this draft because it was our 1st pick in the last two drafts, as well as our 3rd rounder last year.
    I agree.ot forget, And let's not forget, as great as Suh is, he's still going to go through the rookie learniing curve that all NFL Dl goes through.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Suh willbe gone before our 4th, i agree with yashi. And if he is there by some freak of nature, somebody will probably want to trade up with us to get him.
    If we werent in a 3-4 he wouldbe a great pick.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

If hes there we grad him. I think thats pretty clear. But I realy dont think that he is going to be there.

If he's there, and he won't be, we take him and then immediatly trade him for more picks.
    Chiefs in 2011

i have said many times that there are no soilid OT's comin out and Suh IMO will be a sure bet.

Thank you for clearing this up for some. We do need a NT and nobody else is going to make an impact on this D without a dominant NT. And if Suh did try to play NT, it would only negate everything that is making him such a stud right now. He is a 2 gap DT, not a NT. It all starts up front....but unless you guys want to see our franchise set back even further, we will not be going back to the 4-3. Not with Pioli running th show

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Did some of u hear that we were going back to the 4-3 or what? What is all this hype on Suh?

i dont doubt he is a good player, becuz he is.

But i just dont see him as an NT. (or do u think he will play DE or linebacker)?

We need a big earthmover at least 350 pounds. Or at least some one who wont get pushed back.

Now if we go back to 43 im all for it. And Dorsey will prob go back to DT as well.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast