Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ vs. Kansas City

Default LJ vs. Kansas City

Im kind of surprised nobody brought this up yet.

Or maybe i just missed it.

But Coach Lewis knows how bad LJ wants it. LJ admitted that this game was on his eye the second he got to Cincy.

I cant honestly say i know the AFC seeds perfectly. (Other than its likely Colts at 1 and Chargers at 2). But if the Bengals are fightn for a 3 seed over a four they will very much need this win.

And im sure LJ (and the Bengals) are lickng their chops seeing how Jerome Harrison was setting NFL records against us ..in Arrowhead!

I have a feelin this is going to be a steady dose of Benson/LJ.

I was someone who really kept faith in LJ. And i appreciate his 2 1700+ yard seasons.

But.. If we cant win this game... I hope i can at least say that i got to see LJ get roughed up.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 12-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.

I think LJ is probably good for 8-10 carries, at least. There is no doubt that Cincy is going to pound the ball after watching the Cleveland tape. I just hope the D comes to play and can shut LJ down. Ideally, LJ would lose a fumble his first run and then be stuck on the bench the rest of the game :).

We could try the tactic of playing our Oline on the Dline though, so LJ runs into them and falls down. Of course, they would all have to line up backwards.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 12-24-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    I don't get why this thing w/ LJ is so damn personal....he's been gone, both parties have split and moved on....some people need to stop acting like a damn scorned woman and keep it moving.
    Because he is a punk, that's why. Sure, there are many thugs in the NFL but he was OUR big mouthed thug and he deserves to be put in his place. When he didn't get his way, he laid down on us, period. So, I wanna see him get smacked around pretty good. That will be my guilty pleasure this weekend;)

Will Dorsey be back this week? Him not in there last week proved that he is pretty valuable.
    Chiefs in 2011

I was thinking the same thing. I am scared the Chiefs will lay down for him and make him look like the best back every.

You want to see a real back? Look at Charles, you don't need a good OL to be good.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

2.7 yards per carry...who gives a f*ck about Lj
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I think LJ is probably good for 8-10 carries, at least. There is no doubt that Cincy is going to pound the ball after watching the Cleveland tape. I just hope the D comes to play and can shut LJ down. Ideally, LJ would lose a fumble his first run and then be stuck on the bench the rest of the game :).

We could try the tactic of playing our Oline on the Dline though, so LJ runs into them and falls down. Of course, they would all have to line up backwards.
    That may work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    2.7 yards per carry...who gives a f*ck about Lj
    Not I unless hes beating the chiefs.

So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team. I see LJ differently than most people. The people I really don't like too much are the A-Rods and the Philip Rivers types. But even I don't care too much for them and hold really nothing against them.

Also who wouldn't want to play their former team? I know I would be excited to run all over them.

What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the Chiefs
    It starts with the Offensive line

LJ is an a$$.
    Chiefs in 2011

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast