Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LJ vs. Kansas City

Default LJ vs. Kansas City

Im kind of surprised nobody brought this up yet.

Or maybe i just missed it.

But Coach Lewis knows how bad LJ wants it. LJ admitted that this game was on his eye the second he got to Cincy.

I cant honestly say i know the AFC seeds perfectly. (Other than its likely Colts at 1 and Chargers at 2). But if the Bengals are fightn for a 3 seed over a four they will very much need this win.

And im sure LJ (and the Bengals) are lickng their chops seeing how Jerome Harrison was setting NFL records against us ..in Arrowhead!

I have a feelin this is going to be a steady dose of Benson/LJ.

I was someone who really kept faith in LJ. And i appreciate his 2 1700+ yard seasons.

But.. If we cant win this game... I hope i can at least say that i got to see LJ get roughed up.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 12-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You're calling me a noob but I've been registered to this site longer than you as well as I didn't register for about 6 months after coming to this site.

Again, get your facts right.
    What does that have to do with being registered longer. Who cares who is better. I don't give a sh*t and I am not about to waste my time arguing with a tool like you.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team. I see LJ differently than most people. The people I really don't like too much are the A-Rods and the Philip Rivers types. But even I don't care too much for them and hold really nothing against them.

Also who wouldn't want to play their former team? I know I would be excited to run all over them.

What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the Chiefs
    Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    2.7 yards per carry...who gives a f*ck about Lj
    nobody
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!
    C'mon dude, you make far better posts than this. Lj is a former Chief, which in time I hope ya'll will appreciate. But calling us below him hits hard dude, to me that's like a double shot. We still rock Chiefs jerseys, logos and the best franchise in the NFL. Get over Lj everyone... it'll make the season easier.

Only one game to go then next year... hope springs eternal once more!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    C'mon dude, you make far better posts than this. Lj is a former Chief, which in time I hope ya'll will appreciate. But calling us below him hits hard dude, to me that's like a double shot. We still rock Chiefs jerseys, logos and the best franchise in the NFL. Get over Lj everyone... it'll make the season easier.

Only one game to go then next year... hope springs eternal once more!
    Look I feel we have taken alot of his crap over the years, I refuse to like someone who beats women. I would have never bashed on him like this if he were a Chief, but he babied his way out of Kansas City. He has got no respect coming from me. Even Bungel fans were booing him. I feel we have the right to be made, since he held out and took all of our money.

I am just glad we shut him down. It would of been really embarrassing to see him stomp all over us.

Speaking of embarrassing...Corey Mays did a fine job from the sounds of it.

Go Chiefs! And no one else.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Look I feel we have taken alot of his crap over the years, I refuse to like someone who beats women. I would have never bashed on him like this if he were a Chief, but he babied his way out of Kansas City. He has got no respect coming from me. Even Bungel fans were booing him. I feel we have the right to be made, since he held out and took all of our money.

I am just glad we shut him down. It would of been really embarrassing to see him stomp all over us.

Exactly I don't care if he was one of us I wanted none of him, he was once great but he let it all go to his head and beating on women and acting like a thug gets no respect, I am so glad he did not break Priest record. Hope you have a career as ****ty as your attitude LJ good riddance.

Mays got another plus in my little book..

Canada I wasn't sure if Dorsey was playing so thats why I thought he would run all over us but he only got 4 carries anyway. Ironic that when Dorsey missed that one drive Benson ran all over us. I think he makes a difference. hehe

Honda..
    Now him beating up women I think is blown a little out of proportion. I don't think spitting or shoving is beating people up. Now I certainly frown upon it but I think its just minor. I have never nor will ever beat anyone up. Lawrence Tynes punched a guys nose at a bar once and broke it. Plus we have had several other guys drive drunk etc. I think there are much much worse people in the world.

I also find it sad that people wanted to preserve Holmes records from him. LJ was the better back. Holmes never impressed me. I can rant on about the praise for Holmes on a different thread sometime but now is not the time. Sometimes how "classy" someone is gets in the way. Charles and LJ (back in 04-to injury) impressed me much more. Looking back at old games definitely.

Thats all I wanted to get off my chest for now. Now time to focus on the FUTURE!!!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Mays got another plus in my little book..
    Mays only redeemed him self for his lack of play.

When I was listening, I heard...

"Mays wraps him up for a one yard loss"
    "Mays on the tackle"
    "Mays held in to a few short yards"
    "The crowd is now booing Corey Mays."

Also heard...

"Doresy wraps him up for only a 2 yard gain"
    "Doresy plugged the hole"
    "Doresy was there...."

Hope that's the way it is going to be from now on.

Seems promising.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234