Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ vs. Kansas City

Default LJ vs. Kansas City

Im kind of surprised nobody brought this up yet.

Or maybe i just missed it.

But Coach Lewis knows how bad LJ wants it. LJ admitted that this game was on his eye the second he got to Cincy.

I cant honestly say i know the AFC seeds perfectly. (Other than its likely Colts at 1 and Chargers at 2). But if the Bengals are fightn for a 3 seed over a four they will very much need this win.

And im sure LJ (and the Bengals) are lickng their chops seeing how Jerome Harrison was setting NFL records against us ..in Arrowhead!

I have a feelin this is going to be a steady dose of Benson/LJ.

I was someone who really kept faith in LJ. And i appreciate his 2 1700+ yard seasons.

But.. If we cant win this game... I hope i can at least say that i got to see LJ get roughed up.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 12-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team.

Who said that?!

What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the Chiefs
    It is about Bengals vs. Chiefs.

This particular thread is about the aspects of the the Bengals vs Chiefs. Or i should say, a certain aspect. Namely LJ.

An aspect that could/will effect the game.

It is certain that LJ will be more motivated to run harder than in other games. Just a question if Lewis will use this "LJ anger" as a tool for him.

So far LJ has had about 5 YPC up there so he will run all over us whether you hate him or not. I find it pathetic that people would want LJ to be shut down rather than us win. It shows how terribly intolerant the fan base is as we have never had a """"thug"""" on our team. I see LJ differently than most people. The people I really don't like too much are the A-Rods and the Philip Rivers types. But even I don't care too much for them and hold really nothing against them.

Also who wouldn't want to play their former team? I know I would be excited to run all over them.

What kind of thread is this?!!?! I thought it was the Bengals vs the Chiefs
    First of all, shuting down LJ would be a huge feat IMO. We have to man handle him, to show him who's the boss still.

Secondly, don't let your man love for Larry get in the way here. As far as I am concerned his a traitor to Kansas City and the fans, seeing how the fans supported him shortly after Priest went down.

Third, every Chiefs fan should have a grudge against him, he pretty much stole millions from this organization....thanks on part to Carl Peterson.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    First of all, shuting down LJ would be a huge feat IMO. We have to man handle him, to show him who's the boss still.

Secondly, don't let your man love for Larry get in the way here. As far as I am concerned his a traitor to Kansas City and the fans, seeing how the fans supported him shortly after Priest went down.

Third, every Chiefs fan should have a grudge against him, he pretty much stole millions from this organization....thanks on part to Carl Peterson.
    Don't let your hatred, which you have always had for him, get in the way. "stole millions" ugh. Carl Peterson is the one who gave him the money. I don't believe anyone deserves that kind of money btw. Its also hard for anyone with hardly any agility to run through any 1 foot holes with this O line. Priest Holmes would suck just as bad (My opinions of him are for another time). Only a Charles or a Sproles could run any good with this o line.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-25-2009 at 06:09 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Demorrio man handled him and he didn't like it.

Well this game turned out to be nothing for LJ.

But more unfortuneatly, in bigger news. The chiefs lost a very winnable game.

looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

looks like LJ S U C K S.

Couldn't even get more than 10 yards rushing on the worst run D in the leauge. Pathetic!
    He actually ran for 11 yards.

What's pathetic is you hardly ever have your facts right.....
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    He actually ran for 11 yards.

What's pathetic is you hardly ever have your facts right.....
    Well I am sorry, I didn't actually get to watch the game. Most of the time I exaggerate anyway so it doesn't matter.

Well I am sorry, I didn't actually get to watch the game. Most of the time I exaggerate anyway so it doesn't matter.

You're calling me a noob but I've been registered to this site longer than you as well as I didn't register for about 6 months after coming to this site.

Again, get your facts right.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast