Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ vs. Kansas City

Hybrid View

Default LJ vs. Kansas City

Im kind of surprised nobody brought this up yet.

Or maybe i just missed it.

But Coach Lewis knows how bad LJ wants it. LJ admitted that this game was on his eye the second he got to Cincy.

I cant honestly say i know the AFC seeds perfectly. (Other than its likely Colts at 1 and Chargers at 2). But if the Bengals are fightn for a 3 seed over a four they will very much need this win.

And im sure LJ (and the Bengals) are lickng their chops seeing how Jerome Harrison was setting NFL records against us ..in Arrowhead!

I have a feelin this is going to be a steady dose of Benson/LJ.

I was someone who really kept faith in LJ. And i appreciate his 2 1700+ yard seasons.

But.. If we cant win this game... I hope i can at least say that i got to see LJ get roughed up.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 12-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.

I don't care if we lose this game as long as we shut that blow hard down I want him to average .27 yard that game

LJ is the fourth string back there, no one in the Bengals coaching staff is too worried about him getting his revenge against us. I read somewhere that he is only likely to see a handfull of carries. I think he will be a non factor much like the rest of his year.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    LJ is the fourth string back there, no one in the Bengals coaching staff is too worried about him getting his revenge against us. I read somewhere that he is only likely to see a handfull of carries. I think he will be a non factor much like the rest of his year.
    Larry Johnson is listed as 2nd on the depth chart behind C. Benson.

He may only get a few carries, but I still don't know the guy who made the hall of fame against us last week.
    with LJ motivated and the Chiefs ready to knock him out. It won't be but one missed tackle before he breaks one. Good thing is, he probably won't get far before some catches him.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I think you got wrong info. He's not the 4th string back. And on top of that, no matter how much people wanna hate on him on here, he's an above average running back. He just lost his drive and didn't wanna play for KC anymore so he pretty much didn't care or try. And to think that he was gonna go to Cincy and actually believe he was going to be the 4th string back is pretty damn stupid if you ask me. haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

LJ will surely get his carries, especially if the game gets out of hand. Honestly, I think it would mean more to me if we shut LJ down than if we won either of the last two games, as bad as that sounds. I do NOT want him to have a good game against us and hear him gloat afterwards.

LJ worries me in this game. When he is fired up to play he can get as hot as anyone in the NFL he has the talent to be one of the best IMO. What has always been his problem is his attuide. But he will be fired up. Nothing will please me more to see us stuff him. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I don't get why this thing w/ LJ is so damn personal....he's been gone, both parties have split and moved on....some people need to stop acting like a damn scorned woman and keep it moving.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    I don't get why this thing w/ LJ is so damn personal....he's been gone, both parties have split and moved on....some people need to stop acting like a damn scorned woman and keep it moving.
    No. I don't want him to have the satisfaction. Then I will move on.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    Because he is a punk, that's why. Sure, there are many thugs in the NFL but he was OUR big mouthed thug and he deserves to be put in his place. When he didn't get his way, he laid down on us, period. So, I wanna see him get smacked around pretty good. That will be my guilty pleasure this weekend;)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast