Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : My Take On Haley Giving The Bird To A Chiefs Fan

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : My Take On Haley Giving The Bird To A Chiefs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I think he did give the finger.

And I don't give a rip.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Reporting a story without checking facts is terrible journalism. Just because one of my buddies said he saw bigfoot walking down mainstreet does not make it a news story.
    you can say that again!

nfl draft

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Reporting a story without checking facts is terrible journalism. Just because one of my buddies said he saw bigfoot walking down mainstreet does not make it a news story.
    But this is the way American Journalism has been for the last 20 years. When the anchors and reporters at ABC can say falsehoods and get away with it, why would some lowly dude in KC think any different?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

mortenson is the one that broke the shanahan story I know harry reported it but he wasn't the first. If no rumors ever got reported what would people in sports talk about? just box scores and stats? I guess in that case no one should ever talk about possible free agent or draft rumors becuase there aren't facts to back them up they are just rumors? Also jack reported that he did not seek the guy out on the message boards. 2 people that knew the gentlemen emailed jack he then sought out the guy who said he was flipped off. again I'm not saying it's true but you can't just rip a guy for reporting something that was told to him as long as he's not saying it's a fact which he didn't. He simply just reported the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    But this is the way American Journalism has been for the last 20 years. When the anchors and reporters at FOX can say falsehoods and get away with it, why would some lowly dude in KC think any different?
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by nwbearcat21 View Post
    mortenson is the one that broke the shanahan story I know harry reported it but he wasn't the first. If no rumors ever got reported what would people in sports talk about? just box scores and stats? I guess in that case no one should ever talk about possible free agent or draft rumors becuase there aren't facts to back them up they are just rumors? Also jack reported that he did not seek the guy out on the message boards. 2 people that knew the gentlemen emailed jack he then sought out the guy who said he was flipped off. again I'm not saying it's true but you can't just rip a guy for reporting something that was told to him as long as he's not saying it's a fact which he didn't. He simply just reported the story.
    Quoted for the ultimate truth.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I'm not really sure if I blame/care that Haley flew someone the bird. In the heat of the moment, with people screaming obscenities at him, he was probably pissed. Is he supposed to lower his head and walk off the field?? Maybe, but I think I'd prefer a coach that doesn't get punched in the mouth and then run the other way.
    It might piss me off if I was the fan that he was flying the finger to. But I'm prety sure it wouldn't happen because I wouldn't be screaming obscenities at the coach and boo'ing my favorite team.

I'm sure that many people disagree with me, and that's your right. Just my thoughts on the issue.

If someone flips me the bird, I promise you that they get a response. He probably did something similar.

I personally just have a problem with fans boo'ing their own team. If you don't like it, stay home like many fans are currently doing. These guys want to win. They don't need their "fans" rooting against them as well.

If you are the "fan" boo'ing my Chiefs, then , stay home.

and if LJ would have done this back then...boy you all would be making a big deal out of it.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm not really sure if I blame/care that Haley flew someone the bird. In the heat of the moment, with people screaming obscenities at him, he was probably pissed. Is he supposed to lower his head and walk off the field?? Maybe, but I think I'd prefer a coach that doesn't get punched in the mouth and then run the other way.
    It might piss me off if I was the fan that he was flying the finger to. But I'm prety sure it wouldn't happen because I wouldn't be screaming obscenities at the coach and boo'ing my favorite team.

I'm sure that many people disagree with me, and that's your right. Just my thoughts on the issue.

If someone flips me the bird, I promise you that they get a response. He probably did something similar.

I personally just have a problem with fans boo'ing their own team. If you don't like it, stay home like many fans are currently doing. These guys want to win. They don't need their "fans" rooting against them as well.

If you are the "fan" boo'ing my Chiefs, then , stay home.
    Right on coach.

I will say this once more, even though I have said several times already. So What? If he gave the finger, which he did or didn't know and most importantly who cares?

People flip people off all the time. Infact they do worse things some times. "Stick and stones may break my bones what words will never hurt me."

People who are actually offended by the middle finger are .
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I say its Bs AND that guy should be casterated for making crap up!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast