Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : My Take On Haley Giving The Bird To A Chiefs Fan

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : My Take On Haley Giving The Bird To A Chiefs Fan

This coaches actions have proven that giving the bird to a fan is not out of the realm of possibilities

I'm not saying he gave the fan the finger because I doubt he did. That article is more a rip of jack harry though than it is looking into what may have actually happened. And in reality it wasn't jack harry who broke the news about shanahan it was chris mortenson on espn who jack cited as a source then espn withdrew it later.

Also Jack did not seek the person out originally, 2 fans emailed him after the game jack then asked them for the fan who said he was flipped off's info and simply reported what the fan said. He didn't say it to be fact just simply what was told to him by the fan.

I don't always agree with jack harry but I can't just say he made up the story or anything either. He reported something that was told to him and agree or disagree with it all he did was report a story. To completely discredit a story simply because he is the one that reported it is just as bad as you say he is.

Reporting a story without checking facts is terrible journalism. Just because one of my buddies said he saw bigfoot walking down mainstreet does not make it a news story.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

It was never reported as a fact, just simply was reported that a long team season ticket holder said it was what happened to him at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nwbearcat21 View Post
    I'm not saying he gave the fan the finger because I doubt he did. That article is more a rip of jack harry though than it is looking into what may have actually happened. And in reality it wasn't jack harry who broke the news about shanahan it was chris mortenson on espn who jack cited as a source then espn withdrew it later.

Also Jack did not seek the person out originally, 2 fans emailed him after the game jack then asked them for the fan who said he was flipped off's info and simply reported what the fan said. He didn't say it to be fact just simply what was told to him by the fan.

I don't always agree with jack harry but I can't just say he made up the story or anything either. He reported something that was told to him and agree or disagree with it all he did was report a story. To completely discredit a story simply because he is the one that reported it is just as bad as you say he is.
    First of all. Your wrong on the Shanahan story. Jack Harry was the first one with that story. Heres the link: NBC Action News. And Here is the link that shut the door on Jack Henry after he was wrong: Jack Harry Wrong.

Second of all. Jack Harry found this fan on chiefsplanet.com after a story popped up by one of the local posters named "gblowfish."

Harry than proceeded to email this guy to find out what happened and the fan sent him a number of long emails stating his case. If thats not "seeking the person out" than I don't know what is.

Third. Jack Harry is one of the only reporters in this town that would make a fans email his headline story. Especially when it has to do with making a claim against a head coach of a professional football team.

Like Canada said, Somebody mentioned that they saw bigfoot and Jack Harry reported it. He is an idiot.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

BIGFOOT, CANADA SAW BIG FOOT? I want all the details!

Not like it's unheard of, though. Bum Phillips flipped off a guy who stole his legendary cowboy hat.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    BIGFOOT, CANADA SAW BIG FOOT? I want all the details!
    Nevermind, turned out to be Dan.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

People need to watch Jack harry's video on Nbcactionnews.com. Its in the Jack's Smack section. The fan gave a 3 page response so its most likely the truth. I don't always agree with Jack Harry in fact I usually kind of disagree but I wouldn't doubt it.

That article is just biased like most of the authors articles. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. I think he did give the finger.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast