Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan Williams, NT - Tennessee

Default Dan Williams, NT - Tennessee

Right now this guy (6-4, 327) is projected anywhere from no.15-27 overall... he is supposedly the best NT in the upcoming draft. We could also consider Terrence Cody (ALA) somewhere in the second round, since i think he will fall their due to physical shape and lack of work ethic, allegedly...but he is also the biggest guy, and a great run stopper which would make Dorsey and Jackson worlds better imo...

For any Tennessee (or college football fans who watch TEN for that matter...) fans out there, do you think this guy is worth maybe a trade up (we have two second round picks, maybe we can package one of them) if we can get him between 20-30 overall ? If we do trade away picks to move up, this guy better be good lol...

I am starting to do a little research on the prospects, and there isn't alot of good 3-4 NT from what i understand... and we also, need one. bad....unless Vince Wilfork becomes a FA (Pats may resign him...) we may have to draft a NT....

What scares me is the fact that we have 2 first round picks for DE in the last 2 years (Dorsey, Jackson), and if we dont get a young NT soon, it will be harder for the DL to get nsync when we do later down the road...

with the wins by cleve & tb we may move up to #3, so trading down would be great if Sue is available some team may be willing to swap 1st and give us a second. then maybe we can get an OT in the 1st and an NT in the second. ahhhh to dream!!!!

When was the Vrable/Cassel trade. I thought we gave up our second in 2010 for those two.

While, I would love to sure up the D-Line. I will be absolutely Upset if we draft another D Lineman with our first pick. It is the continuous failures of drafting Dlineman that has this team sucking.

It is time to take the best player on the board unless they are from LSU... Then please just pass. Regardless of postion take the best player. Do not reach for another Jackson. Again, please pass on the LSU players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12