Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***

Default *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***

So far..... no reason to post about this game. :cry:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Default Re: *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***

Do you think Eli is the real deal? I'm still skeptical.

admin wrote:
    I shows some real flashes. I still find him to be middle of the road. Doesn't really matter though. I can't stand the Mannings. :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    admin wrote:
    I shows some real flashes. I still find him to be middle of the road. Doesn't really matter though. I can't stand the Mannings. :hammer:
    Mannings are the debil! :-P

Man I wish I could have seen this game; I stoopidly forgot to tape it!

Chiefster wrote:
    Actually, I would call that BRILLIANT!!!

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Actually, I would call that BRILLIANT!!!

So I have since learned.

Yeah, you always were just a little SSLLLLOOOOWWWWW!!!!! :pint:

No need to watch the game. THEY STINK!!!

But, at least, the Chicago Cubs can beat the hell out of the Cardinals. I really don't see this team as, even, an average team. I defy anyone to find something positive about this game.

Will Shields will now join Brian Waters on the DL.(foot)Turley will be unable to perform like he used to. He got tossed around a couple of times.

Most of the running plays were 1/2 yd dive plays. And nearly every pass play resulted in quarterback bruising. The defensive line was the equivelent of the garbage cans that teams use to represent linemen in teir practice routines.

If anyone is wondering if I found anything that I liked at training camp, Trent Green. He was the only guy that impressed me. Granted most of what they were doing was just half-speed junk. But, yea, Trent Green looked good. I expect him to be injured early though. There is noone capable of protecting him. I feel sorry for him. He's a dead man.

Even though, the Giants' first round draft pick, Mathias Kiwanuka, actually caused the fumble against Huard, Adrian Awasom (second string DE) went against Turley and basically just ran by him, on the inside. Turley managed a slight slap at his arm, then just kinda fell down from a shoulder bump from Awasom.

No matter what anyone says, I am deep in the doom and gloom of Hermi-ball.

chief31 wrote:
    No need to watch the game. THEY STINK!!!

But, at least, the Chicago Cubs can beat the hell out of the Cardinals. I really don't see this team as, even, an average team. I defy anyone to find something positive about this game.

Will Shields will now join Brian Waters on the DL.(foot)Turley will be unable to perform like he used to. He got tossed around a couple of times.

Most of the running plays were 1/2 yd dive plays. And nearly every pass play resulted in quarterback bruising. The defensive line was the equivelent of the garbage cans that teams use to represent linemen in teir practice routines.

If anyone is wondering if I found anything that I liked at training camp, Trent Green. He was the only guy that impressed me. Granted most of what they were doing was just half-speed junk. But, yea, Trent Green looked good. I expect him to be injured early though. There is noone capable of protecting him. I feel sorry for him. He's a dead man.

Even though, the Giants' first round draft pick, Mathias Kiwanuka, actually caused the fumble against Huard, Adrian Awasom (second string DE) went against Turley and basically just ran by him, on the inside. Turley managed a slight slap at his arm, then just kinda fell down from a shoulder bump from Awasom.

No matter what anyone says, I am deep in the doom and gloom of Hermi-ball.
    Wow. How quickly we dismiss. I didn't see the game, but please remember it is pre-season. I think that we have improved on defense. The offense is probably about the same. Based upon that, I think we should have a decent team this year. Pre-season wins don't get you in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast