Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: I would hate to feel this way....

Default I would hate to feel this way....

From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would like to interject some observations here and state my appreciation of Canada, chief31 and Connie. Guys & gal: I just want to say to all three of you that you all have been exhibiting the very thing these boards, especially the "Hardcore..." forum, was made for; lively discussion with intelligent and varying points of view stated in a respectful manor.

Thanks to all of you!
    Do I sense a little positive reinforcement here?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would like to interject some observations here and state my appreciation of Canada, chief31 and Connie. Guys & gal: I just want to say to all three of you that you all have been exhibiting the very thing these boards, especially the "Hardcore..." forum, was made for; lively discussion with intelligent and varying points of view stated in a respectful manor.

Thanks to all of you!
    You're welcome, and thanks for the praise!

The most important aspect of being a Chiefs fan that we all share is we want to be #1 and bring the Lombardi back to Arrowhead!! It's certainly well overdue for a return visit, and hopefully it will enjoy it's place at Arrowhead so much, it will decide to make it's visit an extended one! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

PS: Thanks Honda for starting a very interesting thread! I enjoyed reading through it all very much, as well as participating! I needed a distraction right now...trust me! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    This was just a very weak attempt at humour. His idea of intelligent conversation is professing his man love for LJ all over the boards!!

p.s. fu*k LJ
    Every time someone brings him up in a negative way, disrespectfully, I will defend him. Same goes for whoever your favorite players are that you always liked to watch playing football.

I just thought that post was funny because all you have responded to me was the opposite of that. But most of your other posts, I guess, are more like that.

If anyone bashes Succop, Colquitt, or Waters etc I will defend them.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Do I sense a little positive reinforcement here?

Dat be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You're welcome, and thanks for the praise!

The most important aspect of being a Chiefs fan that we all share is we want to be #1 and bring the Lombardi back to Arrowhead!! It's certainly well overdue for a return visit, and hopefully it will enjoy it's place at Arrowhead so much, it will decide to make it's visit an extended one! hahaha
    Could NOT agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Every time someone brings him up in a negative way, disrespectfully, I will defend him. Same goes for whoever your favorite players are that you always liked to watch playing football.

I just thought that post was funny because all you have responded to me was the opposite of that. But most of your other posts, I guess, are more like that.

Nicely put.

It certainly makes more sense then "........".

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post

Waters is all wet, Succop is, well Mr Irrelevant, he got where he is by being Succop. Coquitt, is quitter that failed, should have been pro bowl along with Succop.
    Bash away.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112