Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I would hate to feel this way....

Default I would hate to feel this way....

From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Good idea, let's ditch Bowe. We can always take our chances in the draft on getting a fresh rookie that has never played a snap in the NFL.

The alternatives to Bowe are not as good as what we will get for him. We're not going to be able and go trade for a Wayne/A. Johnson/B. Marshall type. You're talking about elite WRs, and Bowe is in a category just below them. He's still a fantastic NFL WR.

Take a look at any target report. Bowe had 12 targets yesterday and caught 9 of them (75% catch percentage). Look at how other top WRs performed from yesterday:

R. White - 8 rec on 14 targets (57%)
    B. Marshall - 8 rec. on 13 targets (62%)
    C. Johnson - 7 rec. on 12 targets (58%)
    A. Boldin - 8 rec. on 10 targets (80%)
    L. Fitzgerald - 5 rec. on 10 targets (50%)
    A. Johnson - 5 rec. on 7 targets (71%)

(not a top WR but interesting stat)
    C. Chambers - 3 rec. on 10 targets (30%)

The fact of the matter is that Bowe is getting open and making the most of when the ball is thrown to him. Trading him would be foolish. A team that is severely lacking top NFL talent should not be trading away it's best players. The Chiefs do not need to turn into the Royals of the NFL.
    Interesting facts. But I didn't say cut him, I said trade him, so we could have value. Trading him we would either another player or a draft pick. Or maybe multiple draft picks.

Like I said, I wonder if he just doesn't care about being a Chief. Why force a guy to play for a team he doesn't like?

I am just saying if he keeps dropping passes that are in his hands he is not really worth keeping.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I have noticed Bowe playing with less heart this year. He is like sad and not like the last two years. hmmmmmmmm
    It starts with the Offensive line

i would GLADLY give up bowe for a. boldin. Would that happen? meh prolly not maybe the only reason would be arizona could not sign boldin to a huge contract and maybe sign bowe for a smaller contract than boldin.

I'm fine with keeping bowe i like bowe alot. But it is a love hate sometimes he just doesn't seem to have the heart he should.

I say Bowe did much better he had some crappy balls come his way, but not his fault they werent caught, wade did most the dropping this game and that one other guy dropped like 3.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Interesting facts. But I didn't say cut him, I said trade him, so we could have value. Trading him we would either another player or a draft pick. Or maybe multiple draft picks.

Like I said, I wonder if he just doesn't care about being a Chief. Why force a guy to play for a team he doesn't like?

I am just saying if he keeps dropping passes that are in his hands he is not really worth keeping.

sadly Bowe has very litle trade value maybe a 2nd..maybe

It's going to be very tough to get back what you are trading. A team that is already thin at WR, our #3 WR is different every week, should not be trading their best WR. You act like all of the other Chiefs aren't dropping the ball either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    It's going to be very tough to get back what you are trading. A team that is already thin at WR, our #3 WR is different every week, should not be trading their best WR. You act like all of the other Chiefs aren't dropping the ball either.
    Yea, but Bowe is a first round pick. The rest are scrubs, expect Chambers.

4th round. Danario Alexander - Mizzou.

From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    ... getting rid of our best players... is that you Mr. golf coach? cuz that kinda sounds like something a golf coach would do... cut a guy who's made a few mistakes.

Anyone think we could get Cutler from Chicago after his 27 INT season?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ... getting rid of our best players... is that you Mr. golf coach? cuz that kinda sounds like something a golf coach would do... cut a guy who's made a few mistakes.

Anyone think we could get Cutler from Chicago after his 27 INT season?
    I would rather stick with The QB that we have then go with Cutler. I have never thought highly of the guy. He turns the ball over way to much. And he does not have the best attiude. It might just be that hes a former donkey to.
    Last edited by chief31; 12-30-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would rather stick with The QB that we have then go with Cutler. I have never thought highly of the guy. He turns the ball over way to much. And he does not have the best attiude. It might just be that hes a former donkey to.
    Plus he looks kinda dopey IMO.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast