Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: I would hate to feel this way....

Default I would hate to feel this way....

From listening to the game from work, yeah I got ripped off, D Bowe had alot of drops. Every time I went by the radio, I heard Mitch saying Bowe dropping the ball.

I am getting sick of the drops, just as everyone else. Why don't we put our selves out of misery?

I propose we trade Bowe. He is obviously no value to this team, maybe other than the fact that he helps take the double team....

Either way, if we can get a third or forth round draft pick and pick up someone who actually wants to come out and play some football.

Imagine the field goals we could of had all this year. Imaigine the wins. Not saying he is the cause of all the problems, but it might be a start. I love D Bowe, but he doesn't look like he is playing with his heart.

Who knows though...maybe its just the coaching staff.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Not to my boss who paid me millions. Believe it or not I have had ****ty bosses and I managed to keep my job. And do my work and not screw up.
    Regardless of how much money you make, eventually, you get tired of being treated like a b****.
    And anyone can plainly see that he is having alot of trouble getting along with these players.

IF u base that off a 30 second clip on TV of him yelling at someone then
    Or if you use any common sense at all. You have to bury your head in the sand to not notice that Haley has lost his clubhouse.

But it is ridiculous to say that, because players were unable to make Herm's gameplan work, that they should be fired.

I don't think that why they should be fired. They should be fired because they aren't that good.

Keepthe guys who can play and fire the ones who can't. What a novel idea.
    So, if that's the case, then why are we just as bad as last season?

That's not the reason we are keeping/firing players. If it was, with a better gameplan than what Herm had, we would be playing better football.

We aren't.

0-16, or 6-10, we are still horrible. The emergence of an outside(only) running game is the only thing that is improved, while everything else has gotten worse, or stayed the same.

Trying to cover for a HC that has been unable to work with people, by saying we are getting rid of guys who can't play and keeping those that can only works if the team is improving.

And, as bad as this team was last season, one would think that it should be pretty easy to improve, if you have improved on the players.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Regardless of how much money you make, eventually, you get tired of being treated like a b****.

Or if you use any common sense at all. You have to bury your head in the sand to not notice that Haley has lost his clubhouse.

So, if that's the case, then why are we just as bad as last season?

That's not the reason we are keeping/firing players. If it was, with a better gameplan than what Herm had, we would be playing better football.

We aren't.

0-16, or 6-10, we are still horrible. The emergence of an outside(only) running game is the only thing that is improved, while everything else has gotten worse, or stayed the same.

Trying to cover for a HC that has been unable to work with people, by saying we are getting rid of guys who can't play and keeping those that can only works if the team is improving.

And, as bad as this team was last season, one would think that it should be pretty easy to improve, if you have improved on the players.

I have to disagree with you there. Our O line has gotten better thoughout the season. Are they good no but they are no as bad as they were at the start of the year. We have seen Cassle have time to go deep a few times in the past few games. Now Charles might be a reason for it. He is defently part of the reason but there has been improvement on the o line.

The defenseive pass rush is better then a year ago. A year ago this team set a ALL TIME LOW for sacks we wont do that this season. Tamba Hali is a much better player then he has ever been in a chiefs jersey. Outside of when Jared allen was here. He is better then when we had a "defensive head coach"

I no that this year has been frustrating to watch. We have shot ourselfs in the foot in quite a number of games but there are signs of life from this team. We as fans just got to give this whol process of Haley and Pioli time to work out. Its tough but its what we have to do. But this team is not as far off as people think to being a competive football team again IMO.

Sorry Mathew, but our Ol is still as bad as ever. I know the stats have improved, but there is only one reason for that, Jamaal Charles. He doesn't need large holes to run through and no longer can defenses pin there ears back and haul *** to yhe QB, They have to respect JC.

Everyone know how I feel about our beloved Mr Ego coach. I do think that we have a great possibility of losing some good players because of him, We will have a hard time getting new players because of him, He will be better next year IMO but I still want Cowher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Everyone know how I feel about our beloved Mr Ego coach. I do think that we have a great possibility of losing some good players because of him, We will have a hard time getting new players because of him, He will be better next year IMO but I still want Cowher.
    You do know that it took Cowher 14 years to win a super bowl with the same team don't you? Give Haley a chance.

Cowher, would make FA think more about coming to KC.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Cowher, would make FA think more about coming to KC.
    The highest offer makes FA's come to any team. That's pretty much how the NFL works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    The highest offer makes FA's come to any team. That's pretty much how the NFL works.
    It is not always about money, is that why TG wanted to be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    You do know that it took Cowher 14 years to win a super bowl with the same team don't you? Give Haley a chance.
    I took him one season to win his division, and four seasons to reach the Super Bowl.

I don't mind giving Haley his chance. But there is no way I would pass on Cowher for him.

He only had three sub-.500 seasons, of those 15.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I took him one season to win his division, and four seasons to reach the Super Bowl.

I don't mind giving Haley his chance. But there is no way I would pass on Cowher for him.

He only had three sub-.500 seasons, of those 15.
    He also took over a 7-9 team his first year....not a 2-14 team.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast