Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on chiefs do something right this season and lose at denver

Default Come on chiefs do something right this season and lose at denver

If the chiefs loss we will get the 3 pick if we win we could fall down to like 7 .....Just loss baby

I understand, but I hate to see a team lose on purpose for gain in the draft, or for any other reason. Besides, with a few rare exceptions, the Chiefs historically don't end up keeping the majority of their draftee's on the team for long.

I'd rather have the memory of beating the Donkey's in their own house, then no memory of a draft pick whose name I can't remember a yr or two after he's drafted & cut.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I want to be out of the top 5 picks. I don't want to see a hold out like always with these high picks.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I want to be out of the top 5 picks. I don't want to see a hold out like always with these high picks.
    Yeah I agree. The talents not that much different from #3 to #7, but the payroll sure is. Plus it's a lot easier to trade down from #7 than it is from #3. I think we should do everything possible to win this game. It'd be a great way to stick it to our divisional rival. If we win this game Denver will almost certainly not make the playoffs. That to me would be very sweet. I hope we play our heart out.

Hell yeah if we can move down a little, that would be huge.!

A win is far more important! Especially a win against the Denver that will knock them out of the playoffs. GO CHIEFS KICK DENVERS ASSES!!!

I will NEVER want the Chiefs to lose a football game. I alway want a win. Would it hurt the draft spot maybe. But to me the Nfl draft is just one big gamble. You never no if your going to get Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf. Thats just how i see the draft. Lets say the Chiefs were to lose and get that 3rd pick. Then what do they do with it they take lets say the kid out of nebraska. I wont even try to spell his name. And he turns out not to be all that great or a total bust. what good would that do the Chiefs. NONE. A win would be much better if nothing eles it gives them a postive going into next season. Loseing for a draft pick is never the thing to do IMO.

They should trade their 1st round pick for a good experienced player. Chiefs hardly ever have good luck with draft picks anymore.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    If the chiefs loss we will get the 3 pick if we win we could fall down to like 7 .....Just loss baby
    If the chiefs lose it will not be because they tried to in order to simply get a higher draft pick. Personally, I'd just as soon see them play spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    It's lose not loss. Also why would we want a 3rd pick then we can't trade, and we don't want some overpriced player again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast