Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals Ochocinco...

Default Bengals Ochocinco...

So while sitting there watching the Chiefs/Bengals game yesterday, my kids started commenting on Chad 'Ochocinco' changing his last name from Johnson, and speculating why he would change it.

Well, I hadn't heard why he changed his last name, nor gave it much thought, till yesterday, haha. While listening to the kids speculate, it occurs to me...'ocho' is spanish for '8', and cinco is spanish for '5', and Chad Ochocinco's aka Johnson's jersey number is 85! HA!

My kid's looked at me in amazement...hey, at least they think I'm pretty smart figuring that one out, hahaha.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 12-28-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: typo

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I did not know that!

Yeah, he's a bit crazy that way.

Its obvious why he changed it. They have like 20 Johnsons on that team.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Its obvious why he changed it. They have like 20 Johnsons on that team.
    Yeah I noticed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    So while sitting there watching the Chiefs/Bengals game yesterday, my kids started commenting on Chad 'Ochocinco' changing his last name from Johnson, and speculating why he would change it.

Well, I hadn't heard why he changed his last name, nor gave it much thought, till yesterday, haha. While listening to the kids speculate, it occurs to me...'ocho' is spanish for '8', and cinco is spanish for '5', and Chad Ochocinco's aka Johnson's jersey number is 85! HA!

My kid's looked at me in amazement...hey, at least they think I'm pretty smart figuring that one out, hahaha.
    Wow nice job on working that out! REP!

Cannot stand Chad Johnson. Hope they lose their games cause of his smack talking.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Cannot stand Chad Johnson. Hope they lose their games cause of his smack talking.
    Yeah, I don't know of too many who do like him.

That's actually how our discussion began that day while watching the Bengals/Chiefs. When my son mentioned he had changed his name, I asked if he had changed from being a loud mouth jerk too, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I know why you really don't want the Bengals to win...

I never had any dislike towards Ochocinco. Yes he's a loudmouth but thats who he is. I don't mind him at all.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Why? He is actually one of the few good guys that our in the NFL, and he's a wide receiver at that!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Why? He is actually one of the few good guys that our in the NFL, and he's a wide receiver at that!
    He talks alot of S**t and 50% of the time can't back it. He stupid dances are annoying and show no class.

I can't stand people that want to get all the attention.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast