Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Haley Painting A Clear Picture Of Change

Post ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Haley Painting A Clear Picture Of Change

We seem to disagree on a lot of things, but IMO we all agree that between offense and defense we need at least 9 or 10 starters.
    I'm really hoping the owners and players reach an agreement so 2010 will be a capped year. If 2010 is capped there will be a lot of 25 to 30 years old very skilled players that we could use.
    NT has to be addressed in FA. I can't find any sure fire , can't miss NT in the draft this year or next. IMO LB, RB and WR should be addressed in FA also.
    I have heard that BW has hired an agent for the first time in his career. This is an indication that he wants a trade or a contract extension. If he wants out it would have a influence on FA and our draft.

I heard playoff teams will not be able to sign free agents next year. Not sure of the true, but that could help us out.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

If it is an uncapped year, they can't sign a FA until they lose a player to FA. then they can only sign someone of equal value. The big problem is that If it is uncapped a players will not be a FA until his 6th year. They will be RFA's.

i hope its capped with a set rookie pay scall. The rookies are being payed way to much for not even proven themselves.

I HATE that Haley is deciding who's the best talent on the team.

You know, as we're seeing in world events... it's not just CHANGE that is sometimes necessary... it's the RIGHT kind of change. Haley is not the "right kind of change" that this franchise needs. This franchise needs a steady and level headed captain at the helm who knows how to build a team and who has a proven track record of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I HATE that Haley is deciding who's the best talent on the team.

You know, as we're seeing in world events... it's not just CHANGE that is sometimes necessary... it's the RIGHT kind of change. Haley is not the "right kind of change" that this franchise needs. This franchise needs a steady and level headed captain at the helm who knows how to build a team and who has a proven track record of doing so.
    Haley never had a chance with you and we both know that, Texas.

Things are going to be done a certain way at Arrowhead and if they are not done that way than you will not play. FINAL.

Whether you think they are good or not. It doesn't matter. As this team changes, Haley will have players that are good AND doing it his way. This is going to work Texas. I know you don't believe it, but it will.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Haley never had a chance with you and we both know that, Texas.

Things are going to be done a certain way at Arrowhead and if they are not done that way than you will not play. FINAL.

Whether you think they are good or not. It doesn't matter. As this team changes, Haley will have players that are good AND doing it his way. This is going to work Texas. I know you don't believe it, but it will.
    I agree!!!!