Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiefs Left Out of the Pro Bowl This Year

Default Chiefs Left Out of the Pro Bowl This Year

I know the Pro Bowl isn't the most accurate measurement of talent, but nevertheless, we had nobody make the team this year. This says a little bit about the players this team is carrying that none of them can make it.

2010 Pro Bowl rosters

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    The Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, nothing else. Steve Smith is the top receiver for the NFC in receptions and didn't even make it but Miles Austin and Sidney Rice made it? Gonzalez was number 2 in the NFC and didn't make it either.

The way I see it, the people who sit there and vote a thousand times for their favorite player to make the Pro Bowl simply just have too much damn time on their hands. haha
    I agree, and the NFL should implement security to where a fan can only vote once, or...take the voting out of the hands of the fans...but then you run the risk of it becoming political vs popularity...as are the HOF nominations/inductions much of the time.

I don't make watching the Pro Bowl a priority any more, haven't for a few yrs now. It's just lame & boring for me to watch. The concept is more about the players having fun, not really playing football...I'm okay with that, but it's boring to me.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

No Dustin Colquitt????

Fix! Fix!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    No Dustin Colquitt????

Fix! Fix!
    I would lobby for either him or Mr Irrelevant. No matter what the take is on the game, I miss it quite often too lately, it is the Pro Bowl... give one of them a vacation in Honolulu for cripes sakes.

Ugh it should be like the All star game in terms of that everyone should have at least one player. Every team should be represented
    It starts with the Offensive line

Well i think Flowers, Succop and Charles will go if any of them bow out of it. Atleast the should be next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    No Dustin Colquitt????

Fix! Fix!

No Succop???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12