Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have you seen the mock drafts 4 qb's n1st rd

Default have you seen the mock drafts 4 qb's n1st rd

Five quarter backs in the top 50 picks. 4 in the first round. That makes the #3spot pretty atractive if you are looking. For qb

I still wouldn't mind having Bradford, I know it's not gonna happen and probably shouldn't, but he just seems to me that he's got the potential to be truly great, regardless of his injury this year. I hope he doesn't end up anywhere near our division.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We aren't picking up a QB.
    Why not?? we need onbe more then we need a Suh

I would take Berry before Suh anyday of the week for our team!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Why not?? we need onbe more then we need a Suh
    You're right. We need one more than a player with no poition on the team.

But the need for a backup QB doesn't really outweight all the starting positional needs.

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    If you look at the last 3 years you will find that the teams with good Qb's have their teams in the post season. With so many teams in need of a qb, vikings, rams,Buffalo, redskins, Seahawks, raiders, panthers, jaguars, browns, this is the most important position in todays nfl. So the possibility to trade down is there this year or trade up. For the first pic. I still believe defense wins championships. SUH will make the chiefs a top five defense. There has not been a player of his caliber since Reggie white. It was a huge mistake trading Jared Allen and it will be a huge mistake not. To try and get this kid. Teams once again would fear arrowhread. Hands down the best player in the draft and possibly the best player to come out in ten years.
    trading out of the # 3spot best for chiefs. - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

trading out of the # 3spot best for chiefs. As much as I want the chiefs to draft Suh and build a championship defense.( You win with defense) the chiefs have to many needs. To trade back would be the best thing for the team. If clausen falls to # 3 I believe the chiefs will get fair market value for their Pic. Too many teams need a qb. nfl team's with good qb's are making the playoffs .with few true first rd.qb's in this yrs draft. The chiefs will get multiple trade offers. This yrs draft is all about the second & third rounds and a team with multiple pics in those rounds can vastly impove next season.
    Just my humble opinion.
    PEACE, KC RED

Im confused now....do you want to draft Suh or not?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default clear I want. to draft Suh

Hey Canada, If I was the gm I would draft Suh. Yes we have to many d ends. I would even trade our 4&5pics to move up, how many fans feel that the Jared Allen trade was a mistake? Suh is double teamed every down and still sheds blockers and makes the tackle. It is unheard of for a defensive tackle to lead the teams in tackles. He has done 2 years in a row.

Tamba, Suh, Dorsey, Jackson
    Four # 1's. Suh would make this the best, young front 4 in the nfl. Could be one of the best defenses ever with the right coach. I have no doubt Suh is hands down the best defensive player to come out of college in along time and would be a mistake not to at least explore a trade with the rams :l

I am actually really excited about this draft coming up. Its gonna give us a real idea of what our beloved GM and coach has in mind for our team.
    Most likely well be picking 4th, i dont know where everyone is getting the 3 from and if we beat the donks were probably like 7-9. But say we are at 3 for laughs, either suh, otung, berry will be there, the exciting part is we cant go wrong with any 3 of them, but we otentially could get a offer to trade down to 15-20 and another 1st rd pick to boot. At this point do we take one of the 3 or take the trade?? I'd like to take the trade because of the holes to fill, but i'll be bitter till I see the other two picks get through half a season..

Default what to do

Yes will know what direction the chiefs are headed. I think Scott will try to move out of the 3 spot. If the chiefs stay will many options on who they select

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12