Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: have you seen the mock drafts 4 qb's n1st rd

Default have you seen the mock drafts 4 qb's n1st rd

Five quarter backs in the top 50 picks. 4 in the first round. That makes the #3spot pretty atractive if you are looking. For qb

We aren't picking up a QB.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    We aren't picking up a QB.

I think he means it gives us value to trade out of it~

There is only 2 1st rd quality QB's. Jags are going to take Tebow just to put fannies in the seats. McCoy could drop out of the 1st. That leaves Clausen and Bradford. How well Bradford has recovered will determine how he is drafted.
    Just a little information: The doctor that performed Bradfords surgery is also the Redskins team doctor. If they decide to go QB Snyder will have 1st hand information on that.

Default if clausen is there at #3

If clausen is there at #3 I feel the chiefs will have multiple offers to trade down

Don't put too much credence into the mocks that you see floating around the internet right now, everything changes after the combine...

Default franchise QB

If you look at the last 3 years you will find that the teams with good Qb's have their teams in the post season. With so many teams in need of a qb, vikings, rams,Buffalo, redskins, Seahawks, raiders, panthers, jaguars, browns, this is the most important position in todays nfl. So the possibility to trade down is there this year or trade up. For the first pic. I still believe defense wins championships. SUH will make the chiefs a top five defense. There has not been a player of his caliber since Reggie white. It was a huge mistake trading Jared Allen and it will be a huge mistake not. To try and get this kid. Teams once again would fear arrowhread. Hands down the best player in the draft and possibly the best player to come out in ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    If you look at the last 3 years you will find that the teams with good Qb's have their teams in the post season. With so many teams in need of a qb, vikings, rams,Buffalo, redskins, Seahawks, raiders, panthers, jaguars, browns, this is the most important position in todays nfl. So the possibility to trade down is there this year or trade up. For the first pic. I still believe defense wins championships. SUH will make the chiefs a top five defense. There has not been a player of his caliber since Reggie white. It was a huge mistake trading Jared Allen and it will be a huge mistake not. To try and get this kid. Teams once again would fear arrowhread. Hands down the best player in the draft and possibly the best player to come out in ten years.
    Suh will probley not be there when we pick. IF he is its a sure bet that we will take him. If not I think that it would be the best to trade down. Get anther pick or 2. Thats something that would help this team more. There are a number of needs on this team so we need all the picks that we can get. Just hope that we find more guys later in the draft. Or we could use some of our picks to get proven players that could be a good help. Either way we have options since we are not in a desprite need for a new QB. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

I pray that Suh is available when we pick, so we can use his availability as trade bait.

Surely there is a Huskers fan in charge of some NFL team that would do what it takes to get a deal done for him.

If we keep the 3-4, then drafting Suh at #3 overall makes about as much sense as drafting a new Punter with the same pick.

If Clausen or Suh are still there when its our turn I would love to see a trade for a stud OL , WR , or S, maybe a corner.

Also I could see us doing a lot of Free Agency Trades and pickups. (something we should have done last year)

If trading out of our first round is not an option I would like to see us pick Berry. He would be a huge upgrade immediately. The man is worth his weight in gold.

Hope the Chiefs have a great off season, I think Haleys job is at stake in 2010. Possibly already, wouldn't hurt my feelings either way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast