Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Freddie Barnes

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Freddie Barnes


    0 Not allowed!
    Bowlin Green

    17 Catches
    219 yards
    3 Touchdowns...tonight.

    He is the all time leader in NCAA records for the most receptions. Just watching the end of the game and the guy looks like a monster. Wonder if he would be available in a late 4th round.

    He isn't that fast, but he has hands.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone is an improvement over what we have it seems. I don't expect Chambers to stay so that leaves us with Bowe and Wade. I would definitely take him in the fourth round. I don't know anything about NCAA but this looks good.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-30-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Bowlin Green

    17 Catches
    219 yards
    3 Touchdowns...tonight.

    He is the all time leader in NCAA records for the most receptions. Just watching the end of the game and the guy looks like a monster. Wonder if he would be available in a late 4th round.

    He isn't that fast, but he has hands.
    Which is what the chiefs need!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Bowlin Green

    17 Catches
    219 yards
    3 Touchdowns...tonight.

    He is the all time leader in NCAA records for the most receptions. Just watching the end of the game and the guy looks like a monster. Wonder if he would be available in a late 4th round.

    He isn't that fast, but he has hands.
    We need hand.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3tQaqizh0"]YouTube- Seinfeld - Upper Hand[/ame]
    Chiefs in 2011

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    We need hand.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think after this game he would get some notice in front offices around the league, considering how they talked up his record the whole time. Meh, I like Alexander out of MU better and yes I am biased.

    Though, if the cards so happened that he where to end up in KC I would definately be rooting/hoping for him.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He was the 18th rated WR in the up coming draft, he could be there in the 4th.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    I think after this game he would get some notice in front offices around the league, considering how they talked up his record the whole time. Meh, I like Alexander out of MU better and yes I am biased.

    Though, if the cards so happened that he where to end up in KC I would definately be rooting/hoping for him.
    I would definatley take Danario.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    648
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I want Austin Pettis on this team BAD!!! Dude catches EVERYTHING!!
    I don't know if he will even be drafted since he doesn't have much exposure.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfqGvm5PNuY"]YouTube- Boise State Wide Receiver Austin Pettis is &quot;The Man WIth The Hands&quot;[/ame]

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    I want Austin Pettis on this team BAD!!! Dude catches EVERYTHING!!
    I don't know if he will even be drafted since he doesn't have much exposure.

    Oh I am sure all of these players like that will be gobbled up in the draft. That was a sweet video. Know who the band is playing?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •