Thread: Yahoo News : Playoffs?! Broncos have put themselves in a pickle (AP)

Default Yahoo News : Playoffs?! Broncos have put themselves in a pickle (AP)

Things have gotten so bad for the Denver Broncos that they're starting to point fingers -- at themselves. Denver's 2-7 slide since November began puts them in some bad company with bottom feeders Detroit, St. Louis, Washington and Kansas City. Only the Broncos still have a shot at the playoffs thanks to their sizzling 6-0 start.

More...

I love it. They don't even have to lose to us to be knocked out. I hope we send the iron fist to bring down Denver. Bring the heat Haley!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I would sure feel alot better if our situation were to be traded with Denvers...Even if they miss the playoffs.

Thanks to their sizzling 6-0 start the Broncos look better than they are... I guess I'm sorta happy we didn't do this as I expected we might at the beginning of the year. Now at least the Coach's, fanbase and Owner of our proud franchise can see the holes, which are many that need addressing.

I am happy the donkey's aren't feeling good though.

It really pisses me off to see the Chiefs listed as a bottom feeder!!!!!! I did not even read the story on the link yet.