Thread: Those cheating Pats

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Those cheating Pats

you know every team dose it but its funny they got caught. Belichick needs and was fined,$500,000, the team got $250,000. big deal. thats chump changes to them. the draft picks might hurt them most.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I know everyone does it. Houston had our playbook last Sunday but I don't think Goodell will consider Houston cheating since Herm probably handed the playbook to them on Saturday night. (purely a joke.)

Fines don't hurt NFL players. Most of them make like $500,000 a game anyway. The draft pick might hurt them but the Pats use free agency more than anything. The team should be suspended for the season for something like that. That would make the other teams stop also. Set an example.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I know everyone does it. Houston had our playbook last Sunday but I don't think Goodell will consider Houston cheating since Herm probably handed the playbook to them on Saturday night. (purely a joke.)

Fines don't hurt NFL players. Most of them make like $500,000 a game anyway. The draft pick might hurt them but the Pats use free agency more than anything. The team should be suspended for the season for something like that. That would make the other teams stop also. Set an example.
    The only way to punish them on the free agent market would be to penalize them on the salary cap. Hit them with a $5M cap hit for the behavior...thus limiting their ability to sign free agents. You'd have to spread the $5M to other teams to make the union happy, but it could be done.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Bellicheat and the 2 top assistant coaches (offensive and defensive coordinators) should be suspended for 2 games on top of the fines and losses of draft picks. This would still allow the team to play so it would be fair but it would also probably hit them where it hurts most-- the win column.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Bellicheat and the 2 top assistant coaches (offensive and defensive coordinators) should be suspended for 2 games on top of the fines and losses of draft picks. This would still allow the team to play so it would be fair but it would also probably hit them where it hurts most-- the win column.
    Bellicheat...I like that, it works well.

This wasn't going to happen and it's too hard to control. This would've worked 20 years ago, but now it's too easy in the cellular and computer age to be connected from anywhere.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Bellicheat...I like that, it works well.

This wasn't going to happen and it's too hard to control. This would've worked 20 years ago, but now it's too easy in the cellular and computer age to be connected from anywhere.
    True. I wasn't even thinking about that.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

they wont do anymore. the pats and the colts are the "golden" boys in the head offices of the NFL.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

I was thinking more like 4, the fines didn't go far enough.Thats chickenscratch for them boys.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country