Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Default SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Yes that's what I said. The chiefs should trade up to get him. the cost to move up should cost no more than a 5th & 4th pic along with our first pic. The rams will jump at the chance to move out. Of the first pick in the draft and still get the. Player they want.(clausan)
    Teams. Would fear arrowhead again.

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    Have you read any of the scouting reports on Suh
    Go to Walters football. And read up.
    Matt took the falcons to the playoffs. A 11 game swing from the year before. Not so absurd for one player to make that much of a difference
    And they are 8-7 this year. A -3 game swing.

I think it was a combination of him, Roddy White, and the emergence of Michael Turner, along with a pretty solid defense that led to the 11 game swing.

Matt took the falcons to the playoffs. A 11 game swing from the year before. Not so absurd for one player to make that much of a difference

You're out of your mind if you think Matt Ryan is even close to the only reason they improved so much. They drafted their franchise left tackle, signed Michael Turner who ended up being the NFC's second leading rusher, and hit a home run with a new head coach in Mike Smith.

And besides that, Matt Ryan is a QB, the most important position in football.

No single player is going to make our defense elite. But paying another defensive end 30+ million guaranteed that could be divided among several positions of need sounds like something that could kill us.

I'm well aware of how great Suh is. I've watched him a lot this year and he is amazing. But he is one player, and plays the same position we've drafted in the top 5 the last 2 years.

Well third times a charm. Finally the chiefs get it right by drafting the best player in the draft, hands down

love your draft strategy. Glad your not our GM

Well third times a charm. Finally the chiefs get it right by drafting the best player in the draft, hands down

Ok, I don't usually snap like this, but:

HE ISN'T A FREAKING NOSETACKLE IN THE 3-4.

It had to be said. Believe me, I like Suh a lot, hell, I even made the first post about him in here a long time ago before the season started, but that was talking about him as a 3-4 DE, which we do not need with Dorsey doing a good job. That will be all.

Come again? I can't hear you.

I didn't watch much of the Nebraska game, but I was there for one drive with the huskers on D.

Suh had a "roughing the passer" called on him, and was in a minor fight.

I love the spirit. But in the NFL, those seem to haunt you at the worst times. Especially if you wear read and have an arrowhead on your helmet.

Well I am going to put my thoughts in this thread! Yes I am a Husker Fan, Yes I am a Suh Fan. Yes I say draft Suh if he is there when we draft! Fit the Defense around the talent you have or can get. Why do we have to stay in a 3-4 defense?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast