Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Default SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Yes that's what I said. The chiefs should trade up to get him. the cost to move up should cost no more than a 5th & 4th pic along with our first pic. The rams will jump at the chance to move out. Of the first pick in the draft and still get the. Player they want.(clausan)
    Teams. Would fear arrowhead again.

kcred;

this thread is stupid, along with all the other threads you have posted about SUH. There is the next 'so and so' in every draft. this player does not fit our system, we have drafted DL time and time again and they have FAILED to live up to expectations. you can post your same stupid points over and over in 40 different threads. we all know who he is, so quit your cryin about it and cloggin up this forum with your constant BS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    And they are 8-7 this year. A -3 game swing.

I think it was a combination of him, Roddy White, and the emergence of Michael Turner, along with a pretty solid defense that led to the 11 game swing.
    Not to mention they played our conference last year and the AFC east this year. Plus, I don't disagree on him being great but since Reggie... that's a huge statement IMO..
    Last edited by KristofLaw; 01-01-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think that suh would help the pass rush.
    Ok. At 305 lbs, I don't hear many people arguing that he is built to be a 3-4 NT. So it seems we are all clear that that isn't what we want him for.

So that leads us to the notion that he would play 3-4 DE.

Well, applying pressure on the QB is far from the top priority of a 3-4 DE.

So if he is "helping the pass rush" then he is probably a failure of a 3-4 DE.

So, LB?

Are we really talking about drafting a DT to play LB?

TS brought the only realistic use for this player up.

If we do not stick with the 3-4 defense then we have a job for Suh.

But, since they just implemeted the 3-4 this season, I doubt that they waste all of the players' training and change the scheme again.

However, if we were to go ahead and change back to a 4-3 defense, I wouldn't be so completely against drafting Suh. Still against it. But more open to it.

Also, ten times, in the past nine drafts, we have selected a d-lineman in the first three rounds.

STOP IT!!!!!!

It isn't working. Try something else!

Default great post

At least someone knows what talent he is and the impact he would have on this team. Let me ask all you experts what other player in the draft would have the same impact that this Suh would bring. tell me your pic, how many wins would we have this year with your pic? I say the Chiefs have 5 more wins this yr with Suh. Someone please post his scouting report, check out walters football report.

These stats were forwarded to me earlier today. It's unbelievable.

The following season stats for defensive lines, submitted for your examination.
    Line #1 98 Tkl, 23.5 TFL, 9.5 Sk, 20 QBH, 5 PBU, 0 Int, 1 FF, 3 Blk
    Line #2 112 Tkl, 33 TFL, 14 Sk, 48 QBH, 5 PBU, 0 Int, 1 FF, 0 Blk
    Line #3 116 Tkl, 25.5 TFL, 15.5 Sk, 10 QBH, 7 PBU, 0 Int, 2 FF, 0 Blk
    Line #4 82 Tkl, 23 TFL, 12 Sk, 24 QBH, 10 PBU, 1 Int, 1 FF, 3 Blk

Line #1 = Alabama.
    Line #2 = Florida.
    Line #3 = Texas.
    Line #4 = Ndamukong Suh......by himself.

THIS WAS MENTIONED IN THE BREAKFAST NOTES BY JAMROG

This was sent to me a week ago, do not know if stats are correct, and I am not going to research it, you all can if you want. I know we need help in other positions, I know we have drafted DT's for the last few drafts, but Suh if there when we draft, we should take him.

kcred, for all the football games you have watchd the last 40 some odd years, you obviously dont know what it takes to build a winning team... a good stat was previously mentioned by someone here, 9 out of the last 10 years we have taken atleast one D-Lineman in the first couple rounds... and our defense is horrible. Reminds me of the Lions taking receiver after receiver and look at where they are at...

it is obvious Suh is one of the best two or three players coming out this year. But he just doesnt fit our team's current situation. The only way Suh would work is if we traded Dorsey (which would be a mistake that would set back our defense a few years because Dorsey is starting to learn how to play the game now...)

And Eric Berry (although not as good of a player overall as Suh) would have a bigger impact on OUR team in their ROOKIE years...he would add a whole new element to our defense which is currently killing us.

D-Lineman just dont have an impact right out of the gate, i dont care who the DL prospect is. Suh for this reason alone is a bit overrate imo.... although he is still the best DT prospect i have ever seen come out... if you think Suh is going to singlehandedly win us games, and make our defense one of the best, you are thinking way too highly of him.

And please, stop typing like you are in Malaysia and type like a normal human.
    Last edited by KottkeKU; 01-01-2010 at 01:50 PM.

you cant say he will have a big impact on this team...when is the last time a rookie d-lineman made a huge impact? Learn something about football and how different defensive schemes work, and then come back and post. You are not making too much sense...scouting reports are worthless. Joey Harrington had an impressive scouting repoirt..

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    At least someone knows what talent he is and the impact he would have on this team. Let me ask all you experts what other player in the draft would have the same impact that this Suh would bring. tell me your pic, how many wins would we have this year with your pic? I say the Chiefs have 5 more wins this yr with Suh. Someone please post his scouting report, check out walters football report.

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    you cant say he will have a big impact on this team...when is the last time a rookie d-lineman made a huge impact? Learn something about football and how different defensive schemes work, and then come back and post. You are not making too much sense...scouting reports are worthless. Joey Harrington had an impressive scouting repoirt..
    Neil Smith, and the next year rookie Derrick Thomas!

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    I say the Chiefs have 5 more wins this yr with Suh. Someone please post his scouting report, check out walters football report.
    Earlier it was 6 wins.

One players stats
    Thanks for the info

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast