Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Default SUH best defensive player since Reggie White

Yes that's what I said. The chiefs should trade up to get him. the cost to move up should cost no more than a 5th & 4th pic along with our first pic. The rams will jump at the chance to move out. Of the first pick in the draft and still get the. Player they want.(clausan)
    Teams. Would fear arrowhead again.

Quit Making the same thread over and over.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

There is always the next joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, Riggie White or Derrick Thomas coming out of the draft.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default do you think the chiefs will be a playoff team

The purpose of the draft is to draft players that will get us to the Superbowl. Dick vermeal could not get us there with the number one offensive in the nfl. The fastest way to fix this team is to build a championship defense. That's what is wrong with chiefs fans. Happy.Just happy to be in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    The purpose of the draft is to draft players that will get us to the Superbowl. Dick vermeal could not get us there with the number one offensive in the nfl. The fastest way to fix this team is to build a championship defense. That's what is wrong with chiefs fans. Happy.Just happy to be in the playoffs
    Yeah, a whole bunch of DEs would put us right over the top Im sure.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, a whole bunch of DEs would put us right over the top Im sure.
    If that doesn't, duplicate threads on fan message boards definately does.

Thanks Aussie!

I guess we can talk about the game against cinn. Or 287 yrd some no name from the browns put on us. You probably liked the Jared Allen trade
    30 years since we were in a Superbowl. OH I forgot you didn't see that. One. You were still crapping your diper.

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    I guess we can talk about the game against cinn. Or 287 yrd some no name from the browns put on us. You probably liked the Jared Allen trade
    30 years since we were in a Superbowl. OH I forgot you didn't see that. One. You were still crapping your diper.
    LOL, r u for real? Did a 12 year old get a hold of your keyboard? Sorry I don't agree that we need ANOTHER DE. There are plenty of holes on this team that need to be filled. Or do you want a 305 lb NT so you have something to b!tch about by midseason next year?

Why would I have liked the Jared Allen trade?

Oh...and 40 years since the SuperBowl. I guess at your age the math goes first?

Mabey it was the 3 degree temperature at victory parade that you were. Not able to be part of. Over 200,00 people attended. This city and their fans expect and demand nothing less than a Superbowl appearance.

[mabey it was the 3 degree temperature at victory parade that you were not able to be part of. Over 200,00 people attended. This city and their fans expect and demand nothing less than a Superbowl appearance.[/B]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast