Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!! (post resolutions here)

Default Happy New Year!! (post resolutions here)

It's a New year coming and its that time when we all make resolutions to change something in our lives. I'm curious to see what everyone is thinking about changing this year. I will start with telling you all mine. I am going to go 365 days with out drinking. (boozing) No beer, no liquor and no wine. I figure its time to give the liver a vacation. Post your resolutions here and we can see if they all got upheld over the year!!

Happy new Year and be Safe Crowders!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Canada, your full of it.

My resolution I guess, would be maybe to find another girl.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Canada, your full of it.

My resolution I guess, would be maybe to find another girl.
    No joke. 1 year, no beer
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Good luck with that resolution. I am also one that is not drinking...it has been almost 10 months for me. Not as hard as some people made it out to be...and I drink ALOT!! after the first 2 weeks you be ok. It gets tough during football season though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It's a New year coming and its that time when we all make resolutions to change something in our lives. I'm curious to see what everyone is thinking about changing this year. I will start with telling you all mine. I am going to go 365 days with out drinking. (boozing) No beer, no liquor and no wine. I figure its time to give the liver a vacation. Post your resolutions here and we can see if they all got upheld over the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDChiefs! View Post
    Good luck with that resolution. I am also one that is not drinking...it has been almost 10 months for me. Not as hard as some people made it out to be...and I drink ALOT!! after the first 2 weeks you be ok. It gets tough during football season though haha
    Thanks man. Its a big undertaking for me as beer has always been a way of life for me. I am curious to see what the world looks like without my beer googles. I sure hope my wife is as hot as I think she is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

But I want to make it to a game next season! No beer drinking buddies from the North! Sh!tz, now I guess I will have to buy you a diet coke, Hey Chiefster you will have a new drinking diet coke buddy.

My New Years Resolution, is be employed for the whole year, and get financially in a better position than a year ago, and not that it is in my hands, not lose anyone I love, and with what I can control, enjoy the time I have with those I love.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    But I want to make it to a game next season! No beer drinking buddies from the North! Sh!tz, now I guess I will have to buy you a diet coke, Hey Chiefster you will have a new drinking diet coke buddy.
    Im still brining Dan and Dell. you will have some boozers from the north!!

HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS CROWD!!!!!!!

Resolution: lose weight of course.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

WooHoo!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rAAxKyzJY"]YouTube- Raw Video: Hello 2010! Ball Drops in Times Square[/ame]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast