Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trading out of the # 3spot best for chiefs.

Default trading out of the # 3spot best for chiefs.

As much as I want the chiefs to draft Suh and build a championship defense.( You win with defense) the chiefs have to many needs. To trade back would be the best thing for the team. If clausen falls to # 3 I believe the chiefs will get fair market value for their Pic. Too many teams need a qb. nfl team's with good qb's are making the playoffs .with few true first rd.qb's in this yrs draft. The chiefs will get multiple trade offers. This yrs draft is all about the second & third rounds and a team with multiple pics in those rounds can vastly impove next season.
    Just my humble opinion.
    PEACE, KC RED
    Last edited by kcred; 01-02-2010 at 10:33 AM.

Yeah we definetly need some help all over the team, more pics could help but adding a pro bowler to the O-line would be nice.

Um Suh wont be theree at 3 and we are drafting at 4 and we need a QB as well..

I'd be all for trading back. Even if it meant getting less than the recommended value.

If we can't trade down, I am leaning toward taking Berry at #3.

I'd be thrilled to see us take Okung. But have reserved myself to the belief that the front office believes there is no need for a LOT.

I think it depends on strength of schedule when it comes. To recordd. So I would think Tampa has the harder schedule. But 3or4th pic. Here's how i see it 1.suh St Louis 2. Berry lions. 3. McCoy. 4. Seattle clausen, via trade with chiefs.

Who decided we were drafting at 3 anyway. We just might beat the donks sunday.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    You have to be kidding me a QB as well...Here we go...my head hurts reading such stupidity.

with the ungodly amount of holes we NEED to fill this off season (NT, ILB, OLB, OG, C, S) QB should be the last thing on our minds. When we upgrade the line and the WRs that automatically makes our QB better...give him a chance. Were going to need to if we plan on filling any of these other holes we need to...the QBs suck in the draft anyways. I thought Jake Locker was the only good QB

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post

I would like to trade down since we have so many holes to fill. QB is the least of our worries.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Trading down would be nice, but it's extremely rare for any team to trade into the top 5 these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast