Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs need true football players with HEART!!!!

Default Chiefs need true football players with HEART!!!!

THE CHIEFS NEED PLAYERS, WITH THE HEARTS OF TRUE FOOTBALL PLAYERS,WHO LEAVE EVERYTHING! ON THE FIELD.TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN, THE CHIEFS FAN DESERVE THAT MUCH'''.

Default Re: Chiefs need true football players with HEART!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON OPENER! Having to sit through Basketball and Baseball, waiting for the real game in town, namely FOOTBALL, the Chief's are going to ROCK and ROLL (I like that RED ROCK, Guru) that Bengal Tiger come Sunday! GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

I want to go to a Red Friday sooo bad.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I'm pumped about the start of football season as well. I'm a little nervous about the Chiefs. A win against Cincy would make me feel a lot better.

admin wrote:
    I'm pumped about the start of football season as well. I'm a little nervous about the Chiefs. A win against Cincy would make me feel a lot better.
    Same here; except I won't get to see it. I gotta work Sundays in order to get the time off to see my kid play football on Friday.

Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Same here; except I won't get to see it. I gotta work Sundays in order to get the time off to see my kid play football on Friday.
    Now THAT is sacrifice.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

The anticipation is maddening, I hope that when the smoke clears it is Chief's 30, Bengals 10. Way to go Chiefster, I know that little Chiefster will do great in his games, GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Now THAT is sacrifice.
    Â…Yep; and a painful one at that.
    Seriously though; as huge a Chiefs fan as I am the decision to have to work Sundays through my kidÂ’s football season in order to see him play was an easy one to make. ;-)

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Now THAT is sacrifice.
    Â…Yep; and a painful one at that.
    Seriously though; as huge a Chiefs fan as I am the decision to have to work Sundays through my kidÂ’s football season in order to see him play was an easy one to make. ;-)
    Why yes, yes it is. :pint:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

kenny1937 wrote:
    The anticipation is maddening, I hope that when the smoke clears it is Chief's 30, Bengals 10. Way to go Chiefster, I know that little Chiefster will do great in his games, GO CHIEF'S!

8-)
    Yep! I'm looking for great things outta him. :-D

PS Little Chiefster, well, ain't so little anymore.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :-D

Yuppers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast