Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: looks like we are picking 4 or 5 all on a coin flip

Default looks like we are picking 4 or 5 all on a coin flip

Adam_Schefter

Top five picks in April draft belong to: 1. St. Louis 2. Detroit 3. Tampa Bay and KC and Wash will go 4 and 5 based on coin flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think Washingtons new coach (Zorn just fired) will want a new qb and will probably take Bradford. So now I think Okung or Berry falls to us. Can't go wrong either way but seeing as our ol is improving somewhat and our safety position is - well - sorry, I would like us to p/u the safety with 1st pick.
    I really think the new regime (Shanahan?) will go for a new QB as well. Every new regime does it. Hell we just did it with Cassel. Jason Campbell is probably a Brown or Ram next season.

All I ask is that 1 of Okung/Berry makes it to us. Between the Rams and Redskins, you have to believe at least one of them takes a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I really think the new regime (Shanahan?) will go for a new QB as well. Every new regime does it. Hell we just did it with Cassel. Jason Campbell is probably a Brown or Ram next season.

All I ask is that 1 of Okung/Berry makes it to us. Between the Rams and Redskins, you have to believe at least one of them takes a QB.
    Yep. Actually I think both pick qb's with Clausen going to rams. So realisticly Okung or Berry should be ours.
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234