Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassel

Default Cassel

Just little something that i hope Cassel improves on in the off season.

His vision, he never seems to lookoff defenders. He stares down one guy and everybody in the whole stadium knows it.

It'd would be great if he do more pump fakes, look around more while passing the ball.

Although i had huge expetations this year for him it'll take time for him to fit in around the O.

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaChiefs View Post
    Just little something that i hope Cassel improves on in the off season.

His vision, he never seems to lookoff defenders. He stares down one guy and everybody in the whole stadium knows it.

It'd would be great if he do more pump fakes, look around more while passing the ball.

Although i had huge expetations this year for him it'll take time for him to fit in around the O.
    I hope he bulks up, and comes back looking like Brock Lesnar, " I dare you to try and sack me!"

Well most of the time he did not have time to pump fake because after the first pump he was running for his live thanks the the great OL. He seemed to do it pretty good today with some time as well as the play action pass.

He needs to get better at a lot of things. But he did better than any of the QB's that we would have drafted last year.

I really think he is our QBOTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    He needs to get better at a lot of things. But he did better than any of the QB's that we would have drafted last year.

I hope your right.

Seems like next year'll be better

He got progressively better IMO when we got a legitimate running threat in the backfield with Jamaal Charles that defenses had to account for instead of simply keying on Cassel.

He may be, He is paid to be, that we know.

Having 50 drops , or more after today from his recievers did nothing to help him. His passing was greatly improved when we gave him time to throw the ball. He spent half his time this season running for his life or on his back. We had no run game the first half of the season. he also had a new reciever in each week he played so he never really had time to gel with his guys till the last 1/4 of the season. Then Bowe leaves for 4 games . It was an endless nitemare for Cassel if you ask me . Next year if we can build on this team with a great Offensive lineman( or two ) , a Great Safety and a Great Pass rusher to get in the backfield all the time like Jared Allen used to do. We could be a really good team .

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Having 50 drops , or more after today from his recievers did nothing to help him. His passing was greatly improved when we gave him time to throw the ball. He spent half his time this season running for his life or on his back. We had no run game the first half of the season. he also had a new reciever in each week he played so he never really had time to gel with his guys till the last 1/4 of the season. Then Bowe leaves for 4 games . It was an endless nitemare for Cassel if you ask me . Next year if we can build on this team with a great Offensive lineman( or two ) , a Great Safety and a Great Pass rusher to get in the backfield all the time like Jared Allen used to do. We could be a really good team .
    I agree; good reply!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast