Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trade value for derick johnsom

Default trade value for derick johnsom

I have to think D J. Could. Start for any team needing a lb. He is better than any line backer in the draft due to the fact that he is just hitting his prime. A first
    round pic is what they should ask for .
    Any thought on this.

I don't think we should trade him, he is going to fit well with Romeo Crennel taking care of business.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    i will be upset if we trade him... I still think he is our best linebacker and our most athletic. He may miss a tackle here or there but have you not seen the rest of this team do the same?
    Hali, DJ, Demario, Rookie stud LB in draft for start of 010 season.
    I'd be upset if we traded him too, and agree with you for the most part, other than I'm not sure I'd say DJ is our best LB currently.

It takes an average of 5 seasons for a Rookie in the NFL to develop with playing at their peak & best, so if we traded DJ now...I have a feeling in my gut it would come back to haunt us, as has been the case with other defensive players we've traded.

I wish we still had Jared Allen, but that ain't gonna happen. I just hope as a reward for the heart and soul he played with while a Chief, and for the Vikes now...he get's a SB ring! Karma so to speak for Peterson trading him due mostly to personality conflicts & ego. Peterson doesn't have a SB ring, and doubtful he will acquire one in the future with another team.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Oh well, the spelling police I am not. If it weren't for "Word" and FireFox I would read like a complete blithering idiot.
    I seriously doubt that...that you "would read like a blithering idiot", haha.

I don't have 'Word' or 'Firefox', nor a way to check spelling without Googling. How does one check spelling without Googling when they use Windows XP SP3 & IE8...any clue?

I have Wordpad, but no Word...wasn't included in my package when I bought my PC in 2004...which is the same one I still use today. I do have Windows Office Publisher, but only use it to create labels and such.

I've always been a good speller, but it's been a long time since school days, haha...and words/names I don't use often I have to look up at times.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well, also Connie, this board does alert you when you've misspelled a work, and it's pretty easy to correct them. My guess is that a lot of people don't care about it, or are in such a hurry that they just don't do it.

When the word has red under it, right click it! Everyone these days should be a good speller on the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Well, also Connie, this board does alert you when you've misspelled a work, and it's pretty easy to correct them. My guess is that a lot of people don't care about it, or are in such a hurry that they just don't do it.

When the word has red under it, right click it! Everyone these days should be a good speller on the internet!
    So this website highlight's a word in red if it's misspelled? I've never had that happen, but I know I've misspelled words, sometimes due to typing too fast, and I've caught it and edited.

I'll have to do some investigating, figure out how to enable spellcheck on this website. I've yet to figure out how y'all do the multiple quoting, however, haha.

I think it's a Firefox thing, not anything to do with this site in particular. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    I have to think D J. Could. Start for any team needing a lb. He is better than any line backer in the draft due to the fact that he is just hitting his prime. A first
    round pic is what they should ask for .
    Any thought on this.
    I hope we keep him, but I think he is worth at least a 1 low first round pick or high second.

I've read more than once that people around the NFL don't think much of DJ. In an interview yesterday Dj stated that on his 2nd interception he was supposed to be rushing the passer on the other side. IMO he wants to be allowed to free lance on every play. That's not going to happen here or else where. A great talent, but has to learn disipline.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think it's a Firefox thing, not anything to do with this site in particular. I could be wrong.

Oh that could be true. I really don't use anything but Firefox, so it might be that.

jb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123