Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonzo wishing he was back in KC?

Default Gonzo wishing he was back in KC?

It is widely known that TG has had some regrets about leaving KC because of his history in KC and the roots he placed in KC. It was well known and respected that he was going to Atlanta to pursue a Superbowl.

Now it appears that KC is a few pieces away from turning a corner and the game in Denver showed alot. Imagine, Charles, Chambers, Bowe, Marshall and TG playing on offense?

I know Marshall is a reach, but with his disdain of Josh McDaniels he'd probally love to stick it to the donkeys.

Now back to TG. Could TG be back in 2010? Maybe... We sure could use him.

He won't be. He's not a free agent and the Chiefs aren't going to give up anything for him.
    I still think it funny he thought he had to go to a contender, and his season ended the same day ours did.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    He won't be. He's not a free agent and the Chiefs aren't going to give up anything for him.
    I still think it funny he thought he had to go to a contender, and his season ended the same day ours did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post

I agree- I also find it funny, because I wasn't really happy with Tony ditching KC just to make sure that he got HIMSELF a championship ring.

And didn't get his 1000th catch and the record, either. But not to worry, his first catch next season will do that.

jb

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Yeah the Chiefs had a GREAT game today but it was only 1 game against a Bronco team that once again fell apart at the end of the season. Unless the Chiefs make some major changes and bring in some key players, they're gonna be right back where they were at the beginning of this season.

And no, I don't think Tony wishes he was back in KC.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Yeah the Chiefs had a GREAT game today but it was only 1 game against a Bronco team that once again fell apart at the end of the season. Unless the Chiefs make some major changes and bring in some key players, they're gonna be right back where they were at the beginning of this season.

And no, I don't think Tony wishes he was back in KC.

I think it was actually the Broncos team that everyone expected to see all year. Rather than saying they fell apart at the end of the year, I think it would be safer to say they were playing way over their heads at the start of the year.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Must admit, I had an evil chuckle when I heard Atlanta was out of the playoff picture......actually, I'm chuckling as I type this....hehe
    Last edited by KCraised; 01-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Well... the Falcons did go 9-7.

He might as well been better off. He would of gone to the probowl, set new records, have kept alot of Chiefs fans around, would of had alot of fan support, and make this team look better. I am sure we would of won a few more games with him...Dallas, Oakland, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Cincy....
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Now it appears that KC is a few pieces away from turning a corner and the game in Denver showed alot.
    A few pieces away from turning a corner. Man you people, one win, and you're rolling out the ticker tape parade. Didn't you idiots say the same thing after the pittsburgh game?

No this team is a work in progress. While there are pieces, there are a massive amount of gaping holes both on offense and defense that need to be filled before we turn any corner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast