Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speculation for the Speculators

Default Speculation for the Speculators

I know you guys on this forum love to come up with these wild what if's, so I got one for you.
    part 1: What if we spank the donkeys and it's all because of Brandon Marshall not playing? Their HC already doesn't like him, what if all the backlash and people calling for head they cut him or trade him and we get him. Imagine if we had that beast on our team Bowe, Chambers, and Marshall.
    part 2: Let's say we give Denver our TG 2nd and a fourth would it be worth it? Tell me what you think (not saying it's plausible at all but I think it's a good what if).

I was wondering if there was a way Marshall could end up here. My only concern is his attitude. All his bullsh!t in preseason throwing balls on the ground, and now he does not want to play in what could be Denvers most important game of the season. If he came here and wanted to play then it would be awesome to have that kind of talent. I just don't want another LJ around. Maybe the motivation to beat the Donx twice a year would keep him interested.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The talent he fronts is to great to turn down. Sure when he didn't want to be with Denver he was screwing up practice and such but if he is actually happy enough to be in a place think of the greatness it would present for his team. I would take him in a heart beat.
    Chiefs Nation

I don't know if I would want him, afterall, he was third in the league with drops last season and is tied in 5th place with drops this season. We have enough receivers that drop passes, with Bowe, Chambers, Wade and so on, we need to have a receiver that NEVER drops a pass.

If you cannot detect the sarcasm in this post, then let me spell it out for you... S.A.R.C.A.S.M
    Last edited by Hayvern; 01-02-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Marshall will be a Chi.bear next yr. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    Marshall will be a Chi.bear next yr. Sorry
    What is your proof? You assumming that Marshall is in love with Cutler?
    Chiefs Nation

i would agree the marshall would make a play but i don't believe the bears have anything that would interest the broncos after giving up everything for cutler.

with that said i want Marshall badly!!. dude is just what we need as far as receivers go. That would put our receiving corp right there at the top of the legaue. Cassel would have sure fire targets, 3 very good receivers only 1 can get double teamed!
    I'm not sure how he would do here. Seems like he didn't have any problems on the field until daniels got there so i'm sure he would be fine here. Marshall, and our oline fixed, and the offense is done minus a backup running back with size.

ill take em~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I was wondering if there was a way Marshall could end up here. My only concern is his attitude. All his bullsh!t in preseason throwing balls on the ground, and now he does not want to play in what could be Denvers most important game of the season. If he came here and wanted to play then it would be awesome to have that kind of talent. I just don't want another LJ around. Maybe the motivation to beat the Donx twice a year would keep him interested.

I dont think that his talent makes up for what his attitude seems to be. Maybe its just the head coach and him and he would work out fine here. To me thats a gamble. If he does that in Denver why should we think that he would not do that in here.

We already have been there and done that. Haveing LJ was not helping this team any. If anything it was hurting it. We dont need drama on this football team. I dont think that he would be worth it unless he realy can show that this is not the real him I would say no thanks to haveing him in a chiefs uniform on sunday.

I think the Chiefs hiring Bill Belichek as our coach is more likely than Marshall wearing a Chiefs uniform. Never going to happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast