Thread: Yahoo News : Weis Could Be Headed to Chiefs, Not Bears (SportingNews.com)

Default Yahoo News : Weis Could Be Headed to Chiefs, Not Bears (SportingNews.com)

Former Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis could be headed to the Kansas City Chiefs, rather than the Chicago Bears.

More...

YES!!! That could be a big help to the team.

I don't want to hear rumors, I just want to hear when it happens.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't want to hear rumors, I just want to hear when it happens.
    I agree. I just read another post on another site that said he leaning back towards the Bears. Haley's end of year press meeting is today(wed) at noon. You can watch at Kansas City Chiefs. Maybe we'll get some information then. I exspect him to announce the signing of a DL coach, he was hired as an advisor in August.

Hope it happens but i wont get my hopes up just yet. It would be a big help for this football team though to get him. Cassel would probley look a lot better with him.

All this specualtion will wear you out.

I would like to see Weis but I'm more concerned about us making a move at D- Coor. if we could get Crennel