Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Arrowhead Dr hit by Stupid Stick

Default One Arrowhead Dr hit by Stupid Stick

After listening to a video this morning of Haley talking about Weiss & Crennel I believe the Chiefs Organization has been hit with the stupid stick. I think they believe they already have the coaches they need in place to win even though all of the ticket buying fans know differently. Weiss and Crennel would be a major upgrade to the coaching staff and would probably put some butts in seats next year.
    Oh well, Maybe it's time to find a new team to root for.

of course they arent just going to come out and say that they are looking at weis and crennel. Im sure one or the other will be on our staff by the end of the week.

You are more confident than I am.

Wait, if they are saying they have the coaches they need to win, does that mean Haley will still be OC next season?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Wait, if they are saying they have the coaches they need to win, does that mean Haley will still be OC next season?
    No, he said that he wanted a OC and that Weiss would be one that would be able to run the offense he has put in place.
    He also said that all coaches, including himself was being evaluated now and that as soon as a decision was made they would let the press know. You can keep your blood pressure in check for now Vern.

wow give them both time..of course haley wil say that..he can't just blurt out that he wants both on the team exp since the dc still hasn't been fired yet

Haley just had his final press conference of the season. He admitted that there has been communication with Charlie Weis and it sounds like Weis is going to be the OC next season, but he didn't say anything about Crennel. It could be because we still have a DC in place and he's showing respect for Pendergast while he's still employed.

I watched that Haley said he WAS looking for someone to run the offense. I think that if not Weis then we are going to see someone as the OC next season. As for the DC i am not sure what to expect. If clancey is back then he will have a lot of pressure on him to improve the Defense. We will just have to wait and see what happens this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    No, he said that he wanted a OC and that Weiss would be one that would be able to run the offense he has put in place.
    He also said that all coaches, including himself was being evaluated now and that as soon as a decision was made they would let the press know. You can keep your blood pressure in check for now Vern.
    Well that's good, I was about to go buy a plane ticket!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by rongreen1@mac.com View Post
    After listening to a video this morning of Haley talking about Weiss & Crennel I believe the Chiefs Organization has been hit with the stupid stick. I think they believe they already have the coaches they need in place to win even though all of the ticket buying fans know differently. Weiss and Crennel would be a major upgrade to the coaching staff and would probably put some butts in seats next year.
    Oh well, Maybe it's time to find a new team to root for.
    really?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast