Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Arrowhead Dr hit by Stupid Stick

Default One Arrowhead Dr hit by Stupid Stick

After listening to a video this morning of Haley talking about Weiss & Crennel I believe the Chiefs Organization has been hit with the stupid stick. I think they believe they already have the coaches they need in place to win even though all of the ticket buying fans know differently. Weiss and Crennel would be a major upgrade to the coaching staff and would probably put some butts in seats next year.
    Oh well, Maybe it's time to find a new team to root for.

Quote Originally Posted by rongreen1@mac.com View Post
    I have been a Chiefs fan longer than most of you have been alive.
    I am sick and tired of the mis management shown by this organization.
    There is a difference between being a loyal fan and blind loyalty.
    Get over it.
    Oh really?? Ive been a fan over 37 years now...maybe ur just so old you need to clear out the cob webs and drink some geratol.

After listening to a video this morning of Haley talking about Weiss & Crennel I believe the Chiefs Organization has been hit with the stupid stick. I think they believe they already have the coaches they need in place to win even though all of the ticket buying fans know differently. Weiss and Crennel would be a major upgrade to the coaching staff and would probably put some butts in seats next year.
    I will never root for a team other than my beloved Chiefs...not possible! My Chiefs are in my heart, soul, and blood! As well, they are a family tradition!

GO CHIEFS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015...and for the rest of my life!! Possibly my life in heaven too, if God will allow me to watch games & root for my Chiefs from my cloud above, hahaha. I'll just have to watch the cussing no doubt, HA!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I have been a Chiefs fan longer than most of you have been alive.
    I am sick and tired of the mis management shown by this organization.
    There is a difference between being a loyal fan and blind loyalty.
    Get over it.
    My previous reply was an immediate response to your original post, I hadn't read this far yet.

How long have you been a Chiefs fan in years, rather than in generalization? I'm simply curious.

My dad became a fan in 1963...I was raised a Chiefs fan. My interest truly began when in my early teens watching our Chiefs through the 1969 season, & win SBIV...so I count from 1969 realistically with my being a Chiefs fan. 41 yrs...and still PROUDLY counting, win or lose.

Blind loyalty? Nah, there is no such thing when a passion is deep within your heart, soul, blood and family. My loyalty is not only to my Chiefs as a team, but to my dad...carrying on a family tradition, of which I know he is very proud. My loyalty is also to my kids, and grand-children, of whom have, and continue to follow my example as a loyal Chiefs fan.

Valuable 'life' lessons were/are being taught both directly and indirectly related to my being a loyal Chiefs fan...to my kids and grandkids.

GO CHIEFS 2010!! and for LIFE!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

about 45 years.
    I was lucky, my dad had season tickets for only one year, 1969.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I will never root for a team other than my beloved Chiefs...not possible! My Chiefs are in my heart, soul, and blood! As well, they are a family tradition!

GO CHIEFS 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015...and for the rest of my life!! Possibly my life in heaven too, if God will allow me to watch games & root for my Chiefs from my cloud above, hahaha. I'll just have to watch the cussing no doubt, HA!

No need to worry i am sure they will have a button whenever you needed it.

about 45 years.
    I was lucky, my dad had season tickets for only one year, 1969.
    Well you and your dad were definitely fortunate to have season tickets for 1969! A legendary year in Chiefs history, and legendary team!

My dad preferred living on the West Coast much of my childhood. Not as many games were aired back then, but I was able to watch SBIV on TV from the L.A suburban area.

I'm speculating that if you've been a Chiefs fan that long, then your comment relating to finding another team was one more of frustration, rather than one of seriousness...yes? no?...I'm hoping so anyway, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    No need to worry i am sure they will have a button whenever you needed it.
    I hope so! I might be in trouble if not, especially with bad calls, no calls, and so on. Hey...maybe I'll even be allowed to create some 12th man noise with a roll of thunder every now & then too!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well you and your dad were definitely fortunate to have season tickets for 1969! A legendary year in Chiefs history, and legendary team!

My dad preferred living on the West Coast much of my childhood. Not as many games were aired back then, but I was able to watch SBIV on TV from the L.A suburban area.

I'm speculating that if you've been a Chiefs fan that long, then your comment relating to finding another team was one more of frustration, rather than one of seriousness...yes? no?...I'm hoping so anyway, haha.
    Yes.

I think they are saying that because nothing is official yet. They are dangling a huge carrot in front of both waiting to bite before making the moves.

Do you find it odd that Crennel was supposedly rumored to be our DC last year, while the Chiefs did not who/annouce the DC was for weeks. I think they had 99% of their eggs in Crennels basket but he decided he needed a year off to heal from his hip problems. It may have been Hailey intentions since last year to have Crennel as his Dc but had to fall back on Pendergast (sp???) as a safety value.

Hailey has time and time again said, that he has not talked to both Weis and Crennel about being the OC and DC at that time. He never ruled them out. Weis is apparently now on board. The rumors are still there for Crennel. Clancy said he is safe, but never said as a DC. I truly think the delay in naming Clancy as the DC was because of their efforts in getting Crennel and Clancy knows it. His job is safe but not as Dc.

The Raiders are ALWAYS looking for a few good fans!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast