Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What would you trade for Wilfork

Default What would you trade for Wilfork

I have heard heard several people mention trading for Wilfork to fill our NT position.

What would you be willing to give NE in order to get Wilfork? 1st round pick? 1st and 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by tksixtyone View Post
    Why would we want to be responsible for giving New England a young replacement for Randy Moss? As soon as we trade him to NE, all we would hear was how we gave up talent to other teams all over again(Jared Allen and Bernard Pollard?). I realize Wilfork is talented, I just think the Patriots would get the better deal

Except that really all Bowe is getting noted for- talented as he is- is dropping balls. Easy, catchable balls.

I certainly don't mind keeping Bowe, but if they traded him for Wilfork? I'd be ok with that, too.

Id trade 2rd or 2nd round pick foe Wilfork and a 3rd or 2nd round pick for Cribbs

I'd give up a 1st round pick in 2012 draft. That's what Seymour went for and I'm willing to bet the Pats would be expecting similar compensation for Wilfork. By that time I'd expect for us to have put together a winning team and thus the 1st rounder will be a pick that happens later in the draft and it won't hurt us so badly.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 01-09-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tksixtyone View Post
    Why would we want to be responsible for giving New England a young replacement for Randy Moss? As soon as we trade him to NE, all we would hear was how we gave up talent to other teams all over again(Jared Allen and Bernard Pollard?). I realize Wilfork is talented, I just think the Patriots would get the better deal

Except that really all Bowe is getting noted for- talented as he is- is dropping balls. Easy, catchable balls.

I certainly don't mind keeping Bowe, but if they traded him for Wilfork? I'd be ok with that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I'd give up a 1st round pick in 2012 draft. That's what Seymour went for and I'm willing to bet the Pats would be expecting similar compensation for Wilfork. By that time I'd expect for us to have put together a winning team and thus the 1st rounder will be a pick that happens later in the draft and it won't hurt us so badly.
    hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    If the Pats Franchise him and we offer this trade to them after the 2010 draft is over, I bet they'd be more than willing to consider it

Honestly dont think NE will let him go. Dont think that Rogers will be a free agent. Hampton is getting old and will cost too much. As far as Pickett goes he is not a big pass rusher. (And I know that is what most of us want) If we are looking for a rush Tony Brown is probably the best pass rushing NT that will be available. Of course he really will not be available either. Tenn. is not going to let him go, not after they gave up Haynsworth last year.

i would rather just go and try and sign,logan mankins the offensive linman from new england.......we need the offensive line built up better than it is first in my opinion

nothing after watching this game today. He has pretty much been blown out by ravens line.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234